Clubplanet Nightlife Community

yooooooooooooooo vegas...

fkornre

i will be out there the end of this week...fri - sun...i cant wait to see what fun ur city has to offer...hopefully lots of drugs and sluts... :D

Don't know what you will find here this weekend, but given the impression you made with this post, Vegas will have one more slut when you arrive and A LOT less drugs when you leave.

Have fun...

No offense.. but I didn't find this very humerous!!

Nothing wrong with sluts and drugs. Just happen to be part of club life. Without drugs and sluts (alcohol is a drug too) clubs would be non-existent.

So have fun in Vegas and don't buy drugs from limo drivers. :yuck: If you are lucky you might get a chance to be on Taxicab confessions. :bj: Good luck. Don't bring anything home with you if you know what I mean. :)

this time of year the weather rocks...very dry air. Cool/cold at night.

during the day...i presume its somewhat hot??? jeans and t-shirt ok???

at nite u say it get cool/cold...will i need a light jacket???

thanx for the info...

t-shirt and jeans are cool in the day, it might get a little hot if you're walking around. and yeah a light jacket might be your best bet at night, it gets pretty cool but, on the other hand, I assume you will be so drunk by 10pm that the cold shouldn't bother you too much.

twisted...FUCK U...

Anyways... you are so silly!! Because I don't find you funny you have to go and get all feelings!! Kinda funny to me! Also you must care, even though you say you don't, because you were quick to respond!! Thanks for not caring though!! LOL

Whatever you do or find here I do hope you have fun! I say that because I do care!

Late Thanks!! Love right back to you!!

Weather... close to perfect this time of year!