Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what girls really want???????????????

T-Dog(yes i named her that in 10th grade)-

I think you should definitely share with the board what a girl wants. God knows I've heard you tell me this shit for enough years.

Only problem is everyime I think I know....they go and change it on me.LOL

but Im learning

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

No matter how hard we nice guys try our best to please women...give our all of our love, caring, devotion...it gets thrown back in our faces and our hearts are ripped through our assholes. Seems like these days women want men to treat them like shit.

So no...we don't know what women want. cwm12.gif

------------------

maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

No matter how hard we nice guys try our best to please women...give our all of our love, caring, devotion...it gets thrown back in our faces and our hearts are ripped through our assholes. Seems like these days women want men to treat them like shit.

So no...we don't know what women want. cwm12.gif

Couldn't of said it better myself...

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

heres what *I* think (i am assuming you are talking about what a fem wants in a guy...or girl heh heh...):

1.) A kind heart.

2.) Someone that listens to a your needs.

3.) Caring

4.) A good sense of humor

5.) someone that is giving of him/herself

6.) Good sex drive

7.) Someone that can tell the difference btwn funny and hurtful jokes

8.) A non-cheater.

NOT IN THAT ORDER.

why are these my answers you ask?

B/C that's what i want in a girl. I've learned that you have to treat someone the way that you want to be treated, and that if someone you are with is treated with all of the above....they will develope all those things twards you....if they dont have them already.

-al

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 12-04-2000).]

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

heres what *I* think (i am assuming you are talking about what a fem wants in a guy...or girl heh heh...):

1.) A kind heart.

2.) Someone that listens to a your needs.

3.) Caring

4.) A good sense of humor

5.) someone that is giving of him/herself

6.) Good sex drive

7.) Someone that can tell the difference btwn funny and hurtful jokes

8.) A non-cheater.

9.) Total respect

NOT IN THAT ORDER.

why are these my answers you ask?

B/C that's what i want in a girl. I've learned that you have to treat someone the way that you want to be treated, and that if someone you are with is treated with all of the above....they will develope all those things twards you....if they dont have them already.

-al

# 9 is for glowgirl wink.gif Then again....all i said before....isnt all that a sign of respect to begin with? :P

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

No Pleasure, No Rapture, No Exquisite Sin Greater....Than Central Air. - Dogma

"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 12-04-2000).]

Have to give it a shot. SOMEONE WHO FILLS IN THE GAPS. A person that does the things you dont want to do, a person who gives you what you want with out asking, a person that listens to you, and a person you can say or do anything around. I can get into the material aspect but I dont think its really important.

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif</A>

Have to give it a shot. SOMEONE WHO FILLS IN THE GAPS. A person that does the things you dont want to do, a person who gives you what you want with out asking, a person that listens to you, and a person you can say or do anything around. I can get into the material aspect but I dont think its really important.

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif</A>

WOMEN GIVE SEX TO GET LOVE.

MEN GIVE LOVE TO GET SEX.

- When a guy is nice to me- takes me out, tells me I'm pretty or whatever - I know none of his act is true because his goal is to have sex.

- Men "act" nice for sex.

Damn - I turned to into a anti-man basher !

Sometimes- people "act" to get what they want.

Just because men buys girls things and takes her places - it doesn't necessary mean he loves her.

"All my life I wanted love but all I get is Sexxxxx ."

[This message has been edited by a12345 (edited 12-04-2000).]

Originally posted by trisha1319:

Do any of you guys really know what a girl wants? I am willing to describe in detail if you'd like to give it your best shot...

;0)-Trish

*looks in his 2001 version of "what a girl wants" written by trisha1319*

Well... I must say even when it is written.. it is still confusing! Help Us! LOL

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

Originally posted by trisha1319:

Do any of you guys really know what a girl wants? I am willing to describe in detail if you'd like to give it your best shot...

;0)-Trish

me wink.gif

had to be said!

cwm27.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif I'm dreaming of a white christmas------------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Ok, not that your experience will help you believe me, but not all men "give love to get sex".

I understand what you're saying, but I know that's not how I operate.

I saw some highschool kids talking about this on TV once. They really summed it up:

All we (I) want is a friend we can have sex with.

To say a little more, the most powerful relationship I had was with a really great friend, after a few years we hooked up. She was a great friend who "filled in the gaps". We had a blast together.

So, I'll guess:

Nah, Al said it best. No need to say more.

-Eric

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

This shit is too funny... a warm poong tang that doesn't talk back sounds nice. Being able to make dinner for me would be nice too, but hey I know I'm asking too much here...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then bonk the girls with a club so they make sense!

caveman.gif

Straight girls want dick. Lesbians want pussy. Bi girls want dick with a side of pussy.

The end.

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by artful:

Straight girls want dick. Lesbians want pussy. Bi girls want dick with a side of pussy.

The end.

Artful, you truly are a wise man. You are the muthafuckin' man LOL.

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist