Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Straight afterhours?

hi everyone im new to this board ive heard DJ boris at discothque a few times before and i have only been impressed....there should be like a clubplanet meet up there so i can meet some of you guys from the board is anyone in?BTW there are plently of people to meet at discotheque especially on a boris night

Don't listen to these numbnuts unless you wanna hurt your ears with loud decibels of noise or slip on the powder coming out of peoples noses. If you like deep shiite try shelter otherwise wait or do something weird like clubbing regular hours.

:half:

Does anybody know any good afterhour spots this weekend that are straight...i kno victor calderone is at crobar and junior at spirit but those are mostly gay im looking for a place to get some hottt chickss

I would say Calderone at Crobar.... if not def go to Discothque for Boris... or just go to both like I would do lol... Boris def attracts a female crowd so maybe thats your best bet

im sorry some of you str8 people dont feel comfortable at a mostly gay party.Outta Victor and Junior though id say Victor draws the more Str8 crowd.i dont care anyway i go for the music and i get along great with str8 people i respect them they respect me.the diversity is what makes a awesome party but i can understand if there are only a handful of str8 people.anyway ill be going to Victor...anyone one gives u trouble u just tell em im your Bf...lol j/k :)

I realy like Victor!!!! I'm str8 , Victor is str8 and have a wife and a 1 year old kid, and I been realy successful with girls at gay parties although I never went to a party thinking about hooking up with a girl I always want to have fun in a club more than anything else .

I think all these concepts of where is more likely to get a girl are in the past , just go to the dam party and have fun and enjoy the drums!!!

haha i kno what you mean DJ Boris is spinning afterhours this weekend at Discotheque and boris always plays sick and hard at disco...and trust me the girls are amazing and so are the dancers

If you think the girls @ Discotheque are amazing then God bless you because you've been blessed with a Shallow-Hall-like ability to enjoy yourself with anything with two legs and a pair of tits. I wish I wasn't so picky :(

I realy like Victor!!!! I'm str8 , Victor is str8 and have a wife and a 1 year old kid, and I been realy successful with girls at gay parties although I never went to a party thinking about hooking up with a girl I always want to have fun in a club more than anything else .

I think all these concepts of where is more likely to get a girl are in the past , just go to the dam party and have fun and enjoy the drums!!!

:bowdown:

ok, first of all nobody is going to newark for afterhours.

nobody wants to go to newark for any hours.

hell that woman and the kid she was watching were caught in the crossfire yesterday in the middle of the aftrnoon and the woman died.

second of all, after hours and hot chicks don't belong in the same sentence b/c there aren't any....

thirdly: disco, albeit a crackden, is probably what you're looking for b/c there will be girls there.

personally and musically i'd like to go to check vc at crobar.

i'm straight, but vc is the man and ive never heard him.

and no afterhours is all straight. it's always been that way.

Well surprising as it may be, you're wrong... I know a fair amount of people that make the trek out to Fuel frmo NYC after Disco closes because it stays open way longer than anything else (way into Sunday evening). Also it's always got decent music and the party is kept alive even if there's only a few people there.

Thanx SHAKA!!! when the others close we open @ FUEL

he dont know the deal yet.....

another thing when you talk about newark you realy have to know

where about newark your talking about cause the fuckin city is big!!!!

FUEL located in the IROUNBOUND section... no further questions your honor

hell that woman and the kid she was watching were caught in the crossfire yesterday in the middle of the aftrnoon and the woman died.

second of all, after hours and hot chicks don't belong in the same sentence b/c there aren't any....

thirdly: disco, albeit a crackden, is probably what you're looking for b/c there will be girls there.

personally and musically i'd like to go to check vc at crobar.

i'm straight, but vc is the man and ive never heard him.

and no afterhours is all straight. it's always been that way.

vics party is 70 gay 30 straight. more straight early on. dont matter cause when he starts bangin, dont matter who you sleep with, the music wins. you will have a great time.

Just go to Vic first and than to Boris. That's what I'm gonna do and I'm a pretty hot chick :) Deff skip Junior he hates girls if he sees too many of them in a club he'll start playing shitty -- I wouldn't even call THAT music -- noise :puke: