Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weight Loss Supplements

No need. Ephedra only increased metabolism 3%, but the crash afterwards would put the weight back on, plus some. The other supplements do not even compare to the effects of ephedra.

Concentrate on diet/exercise.

Unless, of course, you want to take the DNP, plunge.

Nautica

i tried the ephedra diet pills before and didnt see any particular loss of weight. if anything it gave me the energy to run and workout for days but i found myself hurting myself lifting more often then not. maybe it was poor form or lack of thought when lifting..not sure. I also didnt sleep for crap when I was on those.

Of course i had an undiagnosed heart condition (along with hypertension apparently from this condition) and could have killed myself with ephedra.

The general consensus ive always heard if they are useless...they just prey on the fat americans needs for a weight loss pill they can take while they drink a 6 pack of beer and eat a dozen doughnuts while waiting for the fat to disappear.

I've taken Ripped fuel and its worked. I also work out regularly and eat a sensable diet. I felt it really helped me achieve that cut look

it sounds like you were already in decent\good shape and had good plans to workout? or did you start from "normal" shape ?

ephedra can certainly help... not only by a slight metabolism boost (3% as nautica said), but you can really use the energy it gives you for fat burning excercise. its not magic though, you still wont get anywhere with proper diet

the rest of the supliments on the market are basically nothing more than caffiene

it sounds like you were already in decent\good shape and had good plans to workout? or did you start from "normal" shape ?

I was already working out and in descent shape. These are not magic pills that help you lose weight with doing nothing. They do help you get that cut or toned look

those things are more of a mindfuck if anything. you think, oh i have to have more energy, let me go ten extra minutes on the cardio. just do your thing in the gym and follow a clean diet and you'll see results without any pills.

used to take xenadrine back when it was out, but used it mostly to get some energy while waking up early for work. did nothing for me in the gym.

From this speacial i watched on MTV so how much truth there is I dunno, but you need to eat 5 meals a day, just cut out Fat, calories and sugar. So no fast food at all, no Soda etc. The wole deal is to calculate how many calories your supposed to have an cut out 200-400 a day. The problem comes in when you start to add muscle to the fat, you dont loose weight but gain becuase muscle weighs more, so you may reach a peak or rather plateu before loosing weight, if you get what I am saying. Anyone want to confirm? I suggest you do it that way and not to take a supplement instead of a meal.

I know Ive probably asked this question a million times before, but has anyone had success with them? Which ones??

haha don't worry cause I have asked too! I even put up a post about it a while back....bottom line...without ephedra, the pills don't work for shit...diet and exercise is just the way to go....the "one a day" weight smart pills seems to be a helpful aid along with diet and exercise as well.

i tried the ephedra diet pills before and didnt see any particular loss of weight. if anything it gave me the energy to run and workout for days but i found myself hurting myself lifting more often then not. maybe it was poor form or lack of thought when lifting..not sure. I also didnt sleep for crap when I was on those.

Of course i had an undiagnosed heart condition (along with hypertension apparently from this condition) and could have killed myself with ephedra.

The general consensus ive always heard if they are useless...they just prey on the fat americans needs for a weight loss pill they can take while they drink a 6 pack of beer and eat a dozen doughnuts while waiting for the fat to disappear.

Notice I said only 3%. And of course everyone should have thorough check ups, especially if they are going to change up their diet, workout routine, ect....