Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Myspace...

weird, i've been getting this almost every day. yesterday, this girl in my shakespeare class remembered me from high school and junior high.

did you go to FIT?

yea, we were in the saame entereing freshman class.,. i was the other auraze sporting pink haired (dont remember if i was still candy) raver.,. but i was an fmm major.,. we were always at the same places and parties but never really met.,.

drew, i've been giving u plentry of space lately, being that i havent been out in , what 2 WEEKS?! i've been super sick, remember? oh wait, i did go to mistress barbera, but that doesnt count cos i didnt dance.,. i fucking hate being sick.,. im still so weak.,. but ill be rippin it at the SMMAAANNNNN

you can use it for networking, promotion and crits. on your art work, music etc.

wtf is the point of myspace? Adding people to your list that your never gonna talk to anyway. I can think of better ways to waste my time.

not from my experience.... you join groups much like this board... most of the people that join whatever group are really into what they say they are... i am in some photography groups and most of the people are proffesionals and serious about what they do, so the crits. are that much better.

I guess... but does anyone actually use it that way? and if people do is it to the point of spam where everything gets deleted anyway?

• 2 months later...

Finally a thread we can all enjoy

this is the best thread of the year, who knew some of the ladies posting are actually HOT- good thread, i would put myspace, but my ex-gf set it up so its bad pics and stupid sayings, ill fix and post it up-once again finally a good conversation-not an avalon taking over pacha thread!