Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Depeche Mode World Tour 2005/2006

lisette325

Depeche Mode World Tour

(Dusseldorf, Germany, June 16th)

Depeche Mode today announce their 2005 - 2006 World Tour, their first in almost five years. The band will be showcasing tracks from their eagerly anticipated new album (produced by Ben Hillier), as well as performing some of their greatest hits.

One of the biggest bands in the world today, and renowned for their groundbreaking live performances, this Depeche Mode concert series will undoubtedly be one of the highlights of touring.

Prior to their European tour, Depeche Mode will undertake a six week American tour this autumn, before heading to Europe in 2006.

Depeche Mode last toured in 2001 with "Exciter". The band played an incredible 85 shows to sellout audiences of nearly two million people.

On their website it has listing of the tour in Europe and then it says the following:

In addition, Depeche Mode will be playing the following North American cities during October, November and December of 2005:

Fort Lauderdale

Tampa / St Pete

Atlanta

Houston

Dallas

San Antonio

Denver

Salt Lake City

Vancouver

Seattle

San Francisco

San Diego

Los Angeles

Las Vegas

Phoenix

Chicago

Detroit

Toronto

Montreal

Washington, D.C.

New York

Boston

Pretty much if you are interested (as I am, gone to every concert), check up their website from time to time until they give the dates for tickets.

www.depechemode.com

It's funny how just last week on friday I found my Violater shirt and I put it on to go to Outback for dinner. I was thinking "when is depeche mode coming back to concert." They haven't been here since the Exciter Tour(2001), which I have that shirt too. I can't wait.

Calendar date, Funk :smoke:

a yaaaaa...only the cities have been posted on depeche mode's website, ticketmaster doesn't have tickets available for their north american tour yet, I'll be checking from time...

depechemode.com

you can sign up on ticketmaster to get notified when tickets go on sale or sign up on depeche mode's website for pre-sale

let me know if you wanna go, we'll carpool :bounce:

..maybe us CP folks can plan something out .

:idea:

It's funny how just last week on friday I found my Violater shirt and I put it on to go to Outback for dinner. I was thinking "when is depeche mode coming back to concert." They haven't been here since the Exciter Tour(2001), which I have that shirt too. I can't wait.

funny indeed!! :biggrin:

• 2 months later...

OK guys it's up on their website. Here is the info:

Wed, November 2nd, 2005

Ft Lauderdale. FL

Office Depot

On Sale: To be announced shortly

Opening Act: The Bravery

Order Details:

www - To be announced shortly

phone - n/a

I'll keep you guys updated when tickets will go on sale

OK guys it's up on their website. Here is the info:

Wed, November 2nd, 2005

Ft Lauderdale. FL

Office Depot

On Sale: To be announced shortly

Opening Act: The Bravery

Order Details:

www - To be announced shortly

phone - n/a

I'll keep you guys updated when tickets will go on sale

ITZ ON>>>> 2 days before my B-DAY!!!! :bounce:

damn now I can't lave town that week but it will be worth it !!!

I haven't seen DM in Yearz .... can't wait... I may even organize an after party & do some DM house remixes all night... i wonder what time the show will end? 2 ??.... 3 ??