Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ AM Is A Fake.

marcblemberg

Listening to AM's live from Concorde mix (download from his site), pretty hard to swallow that he does relies on stealing from others... but hey, what do I know, I'm just one person putting a few thousand bucks into Body English for the best Sunday nights of my life...

I can't belive the bullshit that comes out of your mouth,i see in one of your posts,you said hala.

come on stop ,your not down....you my boy are trying to hard,

for reall you would never be excepted by a real down crowd,your a joke.

oh and please take that picture of you off the site.

it does you no justice...

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew. :bounce:

Are You guys F------ stupid or what?im not a dj,im simply letting everyone now tha am rapped dj p & dj z-trip for all there mixes ...point blank..

and he dj's at body english..

who cares why dont you all pull your heads out of your ass.

and understand the point im making.

he stole his mixes..

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew. :bounce:

I can't belive the bullshit that comes out of your mouth,i see in one of your posts,you said hala.

come on stop ,your not down....you my boy are trying to hard,

for reall you would never be excepted by a real down crowd,your a joke.

oh and please take that picture of you off the site.

it does you no justice...

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew. :bounce:

I wish I had the slightest idea what you're talking about. I apologize if I don't speak first grade ebonics. Luckily for me, I hold down a party for 2000+ people each weekend and they don't seem to mind... I guess they aren't a "down crowd" who wouldn't "accept" "exceptions" LOL! Your attempt to insult the djs who rock the biggest parties in Vegas has failed miserably. All you have accomplished is to make yourself look like a moron without an important message, who can't speak or spell.

So I go and read the 944 interview and a number of other articles about DJ AM. Not once do I see a single place where he lays any claim to being a remix master nor any kind of producer.

In fact, it's as plain as day in the 944 interview that he says straight up he's nothing more than a party DJ who loves to spin records that gets the crowds dancing.

So exactly what is the problem here?

the only thing you hold down is bullshit.

what, do hire am for party's? is that why your upset little boy.

am is a fake ponit blank,maybe one day youll pull your head out of your ass and undersdtand, people dont like there shit stolen,your party's are bullshit.

your event mean's nothing to real crowds that recognize the real.

so stay in your little town and have your little party's.

one day you might have some idea what it is to have the real deal.

Mr freeze

rock steady crew.

• 6 months later...
Easy Listning CD? Are you kidding me? Peep your history homeboy, you were quoted in 944 magazine as saying AM takes credit for the style he plays and that he bites all his mixes off that easy listning cd. I hear no bites, he interpets what he hears (off individual tracks)and makes it his own (Ive seen him do this shit live off the top of his head as Im sure many peeps have experienced the same) if anything instead of hating on somebody you obviously wish you were in the shoes of, bringing shame to YOUR Rock Steady Crew by making some ignorant high school issues you got with somebody you obviously dont know public, and making yourself look like an ass to alot of people who not only have MAD respect for but love the guy (not in the way most peeps have their heads up some other peeps asses). Pay credit where credit is due. Faith No More, Rick Rubin, RUN DMC, Beastie Boys, BDP, Blondie, ALL were repp'n this game before any of us were. Keep the shit talkin to yourself homeboy cuz nobody wants to hear that mess.

All the best,

Larry Graham

DJ DigDug

This is a subject from some time ago...That i was not able to anser in why i said what i said...but will know.

I was in a NY night club years ago and heard him play the same mixes from the uneasy listening CD in the same format...

AM is a good DJ, I never said he sucked ... so what ever you want to say about this subject makes no difference to me.

Run Dmc Beastie boys blonde faith nomore Rick rubin,man they came 10 years after hip hop was created...

If your respected from the originators then your down...not some dude with a tattoo on his kneck and a vandutch truck driver hat,or a dum bitch saying yaaa dude..thats hot.

Those people don't count.

Maybe in the cornball world.

Am and I have spoke and worked everything out.

The man is a good DJ..Respect to him...

Mr freeze

rockk steady crew

• 2 weeks later...
Good thing you gave the heads up. I'm tight with the program directors at MTV. I think they may be interested in this thread. We'll see.
What happen aren't you tight with the director?

MTV would really listen to you.

Oh man your words are gold...Ya you got pull.Looser...

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

DJ AM, and the people he spins with like DJ Vice, are not just good. AM and Vice are amazing DJs!

Ive been hearing AM and Vice at LA parties since (I believe) close to the beginning of the decade. I saw both recently at a LAX Los Angeles' #1 venue. I gotta tell you..... when either is in their vibe, it is magic. If you can, hear them in smaller nightclubs like LAX - where it feels like they are spinning for you. But wherever they are, go and see them.

DJ AM, and the people he spins with like DJ Vice, are not just good. AM and Vice are amazing DJs!

Ive been hearing AM and Vice at LA parties since (I believe) close to the beginning of the decade. I saw both recently at a LAX Los Angeles' #1 venue. I gotta tell you..... when either is in their vibe, it is magic. If you can, hear them in smaller nightclubs like LAX - where it feels like they are spinning for you. But wherever they are, go and see them.

AM is great all i said back then that he was using dj p and dj z-trips mixes.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

they only reason hes famous is thanx to his ex girlfriend...which he used to get him publicity.....sad

For the nightlife industry, BIGGGG false. The dude was rising and then top of the nightlife scene in the pre-Body Engilsh years in LA.

well i just wish i would see DJ P and DJ-Z trip come here and defend their work. The whole "I KNOW A DJ THAT CAN DO THIS AND THAT" is pointless. If AM and DJ P and Z-Trip had something to say about someone copying their mixes then they should post something. But I dont think they really care.. they are making their money and AM is making his and everyone is happy.

Who knows, they might have even collaborated together and came up with something and are both using the mix in their resident spots.

and half the time... i dont think the crowd is paying enough attention to the DJ to really give a flying F@#$%.. when they have tits and ass in their faces and hands...

just my 2 cents though

and half the time... i dont think the crowd is paying enough attention to the DJ to really give a flying F@#$%.. when they have tits and ass in their faces and hands...

I for one!!!!!!.... can mulittask even when there are tits and ass in both my face and my hand from the same chick, at the same time, in both my face and my hand. :laugh: You can only appreciate a good DJ this day and age with a very flexible chick.