Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ AM Is A Fake.

marcblemberg

There are usually two sides to every story, and usually the actual truth exists somewhere between both sides. So before coming onto a public message board and accusing a respected, established, talented DJ of stealing music, you should consider approaching Adam directly and talk to him. I know in this day and age of serato, a lot of music and databases are being collaborated by several djs together so your people may have shared their remixes with other djs who also collaborate with Adam. Anyway, keep it real, but be sure your accusations are warranted before going public against a great guy like Adam.

Seems to me that it's pretty uncommon for most ANY jock anywhere to run a set that is 100% original mixes, no matter what kind of music is being spun. Hell, I couldn't even count how many times last weekend (let alone ever) I heard a DJ play the Max Graham "Owner of a Lonely Heart" remix... somehow I don't think Max gives a crap how many people "steal" it for their club gigs.

Now, if DJ AM were releasing a commercial mix CD without crediting Z-Trip (or others) for using their remixed tracks, I can see a beef.

More to the point, given how incredible the scene has been at BE this summer, I really could care less who is responsible for the music. DJ AM could be sitting in his booth, cig in one hand, beer in another with his feet up on the board, playing an entirely programmed set... but if the crowd is going off, what's the crime?

Call me naive, but isn't the job of a club DJ to spin tracks that make the dance floor hot and the crowd happy?

Come come now.. For the sake of arguement, EVEN IF AM is biting, homeboy puts it together like no other. Kid gets Serato and changes over immediately and learns as he goes, now he does shit on Serato that will leave you standing there with your Jaw in your hand. Just stop hating, you can't argue with success.

Easy Listning CD? Are you kidding me? Peep your history homeboy, you were quoted in 944 magazine as saying AM takes credit for the style he plays and that he bites all his mixes off that easy listning cd. I hear no bites, he interpets what he hears (off individual tracks)and makes it his own (Ive seen him do this shit live off the top of his head as Im sure many peeps have experienced the same) if anything instead of hating on somebody you obviously wish you were in the shoes of, bringing shame to YOUR Rock Steady Crew by making some ignorant high school issues you got with somebody you obviously dont know public, and making yourself look like an ass to alot of people who not only have MAD respect for but love the guy (not in the way most peeps have their heads up some other peeps asses). Pay credit where credit is due. Faith No More, Rick Rubin, RUN DMC, Beastie Boys, BDP, Blondie, ALL were repp'n this game before any of us were. Keep the shit talkin to yourself homeboy cuz nobody wants to hear that mess.

All the best,

Larry Graham

DJ DigDug

i love all your reply's, there the exact word of people who have created nothing,and want to be in history books but will never make it...

none of you would last 1 min agains real dj.

ya give your selfs prop, cause the dj's that count will never give them to you.

I can not understand how you people think? this guy stole all the mixes from these great dj's and gives them no credit in any of his interview,

So you all think that right?

someone works hard to create a diffrent style of mixing and its ok not to recognize.

look a want the public to be aware..

am called my people and had a little bitch fit...He wouldnt talk to me,im the one who made the staments about him in 944,he creid to my boys,who are in the game here in vegas...when a person doesnt want to confront the person then there it is his A fake...

AM said to my boys why is freeze talking about me? and they told him how i felt.

you guys can all talk shit about me as much as you want on this messageboard.

i am for the facts,and the facts are that am wasn't even dj ing back when these mixes were created...alright im done...

hay arielmoses so im a bitch ? OK i promise you im going to give you the chance to call me a bitch to my face...dont worry ill come to you..

Mr freeze

Rock Steady Crew

:bounce:

Marc, did it ever occur to you that almost all the music all of us DJs drop are made by other people?? Even the remixes use elements from original music that other people make. Who cares? I mean yes, biting is wrong, but so is bashing the way your attempting to do on message boards. What I do know is that AM makes over $3500 a night and brings one of the best parties in the country every weekend at Body English. What I also know is that I laugh at your insults about how nobody would last one minute against real djs? Shit, I would hate to be a real dj then. And the djs that count DO give props - it's the jealous amateurs who use a message board to whine and cry about this crap - and the real djs who all come out of the woodwork to defend against it.

are you a bitch? LMFAO I don't know You tell me homie... so You're coming to me?? LMFAO.... what the fuck is all that about coming to me? Who the fuck DO you think you are trying to call me out like that?? You gonna come to me so I can call you a bitch in your face??

SCOTT STUBBS

Las Vegas superstar DJ Scott Stubbs (Las Vegas' .. 1 selling DJ) has spent the last 13 years as one of North America's pioneers of Progressive, House & Trance. As a national headliner, he has gained a reputation as one of America's premier DJs, who continually rocks many of the biggest and most influential clubs & events throughout the US, Canada, Mexico, South America, Asia & the UK. Scott's DJ sets continue to blur the lines, often combining elements of Progressive, Trance, Tribal & House into one seamless diverse crowd pleasing mix.

ARIEL MOSES

Quickly Rising as one of Las Vegas Hottest Underground DJs. And As featured on Spike TVs Reality Show “ The Clubâ€. From Taking Residencies at some of the Local Clubs in Las Vegas for a short period of time to Becoming a Member of the Infamous Nokturnel Artist Management DJ Roster Co-Owned by Scott Stubbs and Derek Shull. Ariel Moses is Currently Playing as a Resident for all future Nokturnel Artist Management Events.

**FOR GUEST LIST!!!!!**

ARIELMOSES@NOKTURNEL.COM OR ARIELMOSES@HOTMAIL.COM

WITH FIRST AND LAST NAMES!!!

SEEYAH ON THE DANCEFLOOR!!!

sevenlustpassfrontcopy.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com:jacked:

And the djs that count DO give props - it's the jealous amateurs who use a message board to whine and cry about this crap -

damn fuckin right. and anyone who's gonna bitch about someone bitin there mix has got it ass backwards cuz all that means is that they are trying to be like you.

IF YOU WANT TO VOICE YOUR OPNION FINE, YOU WANT TO SAY AM GREAT FINE,HE DIDNT STEAL HIS MIXES FROM DJP &DJ Z-TRIP FINE..BUT YOU JUST MADE A BIG MISTAKE CALLING ME A BITCH arielmoses..

iLL SEE YOU IN PERSON SOON,THEN YOU CAN CALL ME THAT TO MY FACE...ASK ANYONE THAT NOSE ME,I WILL SEE YOU VERY SOON...

MR FREEZE

ROCK STEADY CREW...

so this is where I'm supposed to be scared?? LMFAO..... so I called you a Bitch Now? dude I don't have to call you a bitch on here.. You just made an ass outta yourself on here lol thats good enough for you... I just laugh at you you make me smile :-D :beer: Yeah uhhhh ask your boy presto one lol he knows where I live or play lol....

some people take the Internet :type: too serious!!!