Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remember SF?

or visit tempts in seaside all summer long...guidos/meatheads and pump fist dancing all nite long...

so true, I went to Tempts for the first time last night b/c I just had to check it out. The second I walked in the door I thought I had somehow ended up at Factory. Guidos and guidettes everywhere...it was a really good time but I was a little afraid of a juiceball riot breaking out b/c the place was so packed.

There really need to be perma sticky threads for all the:

"Do you remember SF, Twilo, Tunnel, (insert popular closed club name here)"

Threads. It would make these forums much easier to read. :)

While they're at it they can also make one for all the stereotype threads and give the fist pumping guido, asian army, JP Fanboy, Boris Haters etc a place to live. :P

I miss seeing all those guidos pumping their fists..........

Ahhhh, memories

unfortunately, they were all Neptunes this past weekend :scared:

Intoxikated - Tempts was GREAT but I didnt see any guidos, just a bunch of skinny Tina heads with army hats doing their silly little dance

so true, I went to Tempts for the first time last night b/c I just had to check it out. The second I walked in the door I thought I had somehow ended up at Factory. Guidos and guidettes everywhere...it was a really good time but I was a little afraid of a juiceball riot breaking out b/c the place was so packed.

most go into the ghb fits or k-holes...they are just meatheads jumping around...the best is when they all stand in the entrance and when a fellow roider comes in they make each other take off their shirts so they can see who roids the most...:puke:

there actually weren't as many guidos as I expected, but there were a group of them in the middle of the dance floor in a circle holding hands, clapping and picking each other up..it looked like some kind of gay bar mitzvah

If I can clearly remember, they were known for banging on the tables and walls. Like wild apes in a zoo. :yuck:

that was nothign compared to the bathroom scene at factory, where they would just throw feces at eachother... fucking weird...

^ ^ find a big crowded room in NY, put on some cheesey ass CD, Take a pill, and have 20 half naked guys run up against you, Grab your ass, and Stare at you, Throw in some Nasty Bitch's, and some High School clicks....

and your kinda there..

Add a few jars of K, a few flight's of stair's, and some strobes..

and u get the idea..