Clubplanet Nightlife Community

asian invasian at roxy

I totally agree with you.

Thanks

Can't imagine what kind of person I'd be if I hadn't "gotten out" and seen some of the world and how hard other people live EVERY DAY. Coming back here and listening to some of the shit people bitch about day in and day out, well, I don't know whether to laugh at them or get sick. I can truly say that the time in my life I felt the most "alive" was when I was living in another culture, learning their ways, eating their food and trying to learn some of their language. Those people who looked at me with contempt when I arrived, respected and accepted me when I left. Ever since I've been just a little dead on the inside............................pull my finger and find out.

On a serious note, I actually like to hang with people who haven't been born/raised in America, not that I get to do that much anymore. Having travelled/lived quite extensively outside of the USA in my younger days, I can honestly say that most "Americans" disgust me.

Good so do some more traveling and dont come back and bring all your otb hairy smelly friends with u we dont want them. i was born in america and love it here and i dont have a problem with anyone born in another country except for the people that come here and talk shit about america when u would be living in a box waiting on line for bread

people who talk shit about americans are just jealous cause we run the world and are living thier dreams

Good so do some more traveling and dont come back and bring all your otb hairy smelly friends with u we dont want them. i was born in america and love it here and i dont have a problem with anyone born in another country except for the people that come here and talk shit about america when u would be living in a box waiting on line for bread

people who talk shit about americans are just jealous cause we run the world and are living thier dreams

Are you Archie Bunker?

archie2.jpg

On a serious note, I actually like to hang with people who haven't been born/raised in America, not that I get to do that much anymore. Having travelled/lived quite extensively outside of the USA in my younger days, I can honestly say that most "Americans" disgust me.

I have to agree with you, thank God i live in NYC

I tell it the way I see it.

And there's a big difference between you and I... You have a p_u_s_s_y, I don't.

Keep'n it real.

i agree w/ChinaDoll - u totally should not have the mindset that u are the outsider, cause then u will be. Also, its a 2-way street - have u ever thought about talking to non-asians?

and i believe ChinaDoll is acutally a male.

i agree w/ChinaDoll - u totally should not have the mindset that u are the outsider, cause then u will be. Also, its a 2-way street - have u ever thought about talking to non-asians?

Who would want to mingle with non-asians after reading these bashing asian threads...and always gettin the stare downs, shoving and pushing at clubs....even if we had an open mind in which I do becuz I am ABC...I wouldnt want to approach ppl like that....so it does take two...

:werd: but can we move on now...this topic is played out :)

Who would want to mingle with non-asians after reading these bashing asian threads...and always gettin the stare downs, shoving and pushing at clubs....even if we had an open mind in which I do becuz I am ABC...I wouldnt want to approach ppl like that....so it does take two...

Did you just see Boiler Room or something? :hat:

Guys...

As I said before, I have nothing against anyone...and this obviously does NOT goes to all Asian. I have a lot of Asian friends...and the truth is I really like Asian people, and respect their different cultures.

However, it seems that the majority of the Asian people that go to NYC clubs these days are really not friendly, and behave with no manners. I tried to strike conversations with many of them at many times, and I never get any love back at all. God for-bit that I try to talk to an Asian chick when she is around a group of Asian guys...I get dirty looks and disrespectful comments. I never get this attitude from anyone else...

Again, this does NOT go to all Asians. Only to the majority of Asians that hit the club scene in NY. I have never experienced this in clubs in any other city...just in NY.

:aaah:

However, it seems that the majority of the Asian people that go to NYC clubs these days are really not friendly, and behave with no manners. I tried to strike conversations with many of them at many times, and I never get any love back at all.

Maybe they don't know how to speak Engrish!? *shrug*

Well I think the interesting point that nobody has brought up is that this is not all Asians... I think the majority of these people are Chinese. You will notice that other groups, such as the Japanese - who come from a culture that is far more westernized - tend to behave much more like other American and European clubgoers.

God for-bit that I try to talk to an Asian chick when she is around a group of Asian guys...I get dirty looks and disrespectful comments. I never get this attitude from anyone else...

Yup....Asian guys are pretty damn POSSESSIVE!!

Guys...

As I said before, I have nothing against anyone...and this obviously does NOT goes to all Asian. I have a lot of Asian friends...and the truth is I really like Asian people, and respect their different cultures.

However, it seems that the majority of the Asian people that go to NYC clubs these days are really not friendly, and behave with no manners. I tried to strike conversations with many of them at many times, and I never get any love back at all. God for-bit that I try to talk to an Asian chick when she is around a group of Asian guys...I get dirty looks and disrespectful comments. I never get this attitude from anyone else...

Again, this does NOT go to all Asians. Only to the majority of Asians that hit the club scene in NY. I have never experienced this in clubs in any other city...just in NY.

:aaah:

:werd:

no one here is a racist but majority of asians that go to big NYC clubs are a total mess. Most of them get really drugged up and can't handle it, foam be coming out of their mouth and shit lol...chicks od'ing in bathroom sounding crazy talking crazy shit in their language..scary and ANNOYING. Guys are total weirdos, will follow you and just Stare at you or try to dance with me and Im like NO THANKS!! WTF? grrr

I remember one time this ftup asian chick all of the sudden started yelling at me in her language I swear if she wasn't with like 20 of her friends I'd have fucken kill her but those asians know karate and shit lol. I have alot of ftup up stories from what I have witnessed going out over the years it's always the same shit though. In my opinion this behavior applies to the fresh immigrants or non English speaking asians who don't respect other people. I basically try to stay away from them.

Well I think the interesting point that nobody has brought up is that this is not all Asians... I think the majority of these people are Chinese. You will notice that other groups, such as the Japanese - who come from a culture that is far more westernized - tend to behave much more like other American and European clubgoers.

Totally true it's not Japanese, these people are like Americans.

I think it is mostly Chinese...not sure if Koreans too