Clubplanet Nightlife Community

asian invasian at roxy

we as americans are spoiled. we tend to find fault in everything. never satisfied with just going out with our friends getting fucked up and forgetting bout everything else. most would rather people watch then come on a messageboard & complain about a race. then claim not to be racist :rolleyes:

we as americans are spoiled. we tend to find fault in everything. never satisfied with just going out with our friends getting fucked up and forgetting bout everything else. most would rather people watch then come on a messageboard & complain about a race. then claim not to be racist :rolleyes:

ur still a spic

:love:

so many OVER-drugged, poorly-behaved, and uncoordinated dancing Asians...that's a NYC issue....I have never seen this anywhere else...not in any other US city, or anywhere else in the world...You don't even see this in club at Tokyo or Hong-Kong...(and I have been to both so please don't tell me I am anti-asian becasue I am not....I go to Hong-Kong 3 times a year, and I also stop by Tokyo for a few days on the way)

And what I’m saying is that. There are ‘so many OVER-drugged, poorly-behaved, and uncoordinated dancing†people in general.

and as to a NYC "issue" - NYC has a high concentration of immigrants. A portion of those are Asian. AND I HIGHLY DOUBT U HAVENT SEEN ANY drugged up, poorly-behaved people in other countries - I am well traveled myself.

Oh and just b/c u are well traveled does not automatically make u clear of being anti-asian. And from the words u choose - u definetly make offending stereotypical statements. whether you're racist or not - i dunno. but you def are making this an issue for you..."they" did, afterall, ruin the scene for u.

...beating a dead horse. im out.

Oh and just b/c u are well traveled does not automatically make u clear of being anti-asian. And from the words u choose - u definetly make offending stereotypical statements. whether you're racist or not - i dunno. but you def are making this an issue for you..."they" did, afterall, ruin the scene for u.

...beating a dead horse. im out.

I never said "they ruined the scene". Again, you are not reading. I said "some new elements did"...and that means a number of different elements...as for the racist accusation you are making....you should talk to two of my ex's...one being Filipino, and the other Chinese from Malaysia....I made it very clear that I have the nothing against Asians or any other race, color, or religion, for that matter...

You are right...we are beating a dead-horse....

The one thing that you said that I agree with the most was:

"Shut up and dance"... :bounce:

Keep Smiling...

everyone should just do drugs and dance...then there would be no arguing..

Yea well can somebody please explain to me how almost everybody at Crobar is e'd out and it still happens to have the most aggressive, angry vibe of any club in the city?

You guys just need to be more tolerant.

I would bet that 90% of the people on this thread were not into "the scene" before 2000

dude get off your high horse... so what? you were going out before 2000 big fucking deal... do you want a medal or something??? if i was 30 i would have a lot of years under my belt too.. i went to my first rave at 17... looking back, that was a little young.. im glad i didnt go earlier than that... little kids should not be at raves and/or clubs...

and the scene was already ruined by then.....

i'm still having fun and so are thousands of other people in the nyc area... so what exactly do you mean by ruined?? nyc is getting nothing short of amazing talent... if anything the scene has evolved and people are getting better dj's in town... loook who's spinning in the next few weeks... deep dish, sander, desyn masiello, nic fanciulli, ferry corsten and gabriel & dresden... how is that ruined??? thats an amazing lineup...

long before any of these asian infiltrators came along and fucked up your roll or tina high while you were listening to PVD or JP.

it's so typical of the oldschool peeps here to throw in jabs that people like certain dj's like pvd, tiesto and jp.. so what?? people like those dj's... why does it bother you so much??

Do you recall any movie in which Asians are portrayed in a positive light? Know what I mean? so I can understand why some people feel insulated and keep to themselves.

Harold and Kumar Goes to White Castle , it's the first movie to ever put asian guys in a positive light. it actually turns the tables on race in american movies. harold and kumar are real, likable guys you'd like to toke upt with, while every white person was some sort of charactertype, mainly racist assholes, or a jeff foxworthy joke gone bad. these guys represent real asian-americans, be it east asian, south asian, or souteast asians. meaning, we like to smoke up, we know how to get girls, and we like to party, does that sound familiar???

as an indian guy, it was nice to finally see an desi on screen that didn't have an accent and wasn't behind the counter of a 7-11. before kumar, the only cool desi rep was apu from the simpsons. it's about time that we're on screen without the accents.

as for the asians in the club, who fucking cares. i have met some of them, and believe it or not, they're pretty cool people. but then again, anybody who loves sasha and digweed, PVD, and other great DJ's is cool to begin with. after all, isn't that's why we go to the club. to dance our minds off to incredible music.

not to mention, this is NEW YORK CITY. we're a diverse city, which is why we're the best city in the world. if you want to get away from the asians and be surrounded by whites, then go to bumblefuck, missouri. i'm sure tenanglia and sander k will be coming out there sometime soon.

i am personally more scared of the gotti wannabe juicers, then any triad member. make eye contact with a juicer's girl, he'll get roid rage and attack you. triads only go for people they have beef with. i don't mess with them, they don't mess with.

this is why have been a raver/clubber for so long. i never fit in with the indians, never really enjoyed desi parties because they mainly play hip hop and indian music which i don't like. not to mention the people tend to be stuck up. never into the frat scene, because it was too suburban. found the rave/clubbing scene, where everybody was accepted no matter what. just as long as you're into the music and you can dance, nothing else matters. i have always found trance to be a unifying force. it's only in the clubs do i ever meet people such diversity. people of different races, different socio-economic status, different personalities, etc. so if you're going to complain about too many asians, or people of any other race or whatever, then maybe this scene is not for you.

Harold and Kumar Goes to White Castle , it's the first movie to ever put asian guys in a positive light. it actually turns the tables on race in american movies. harold and kumar are real, likable guys you'd like to toke upt with, while every white person was some sort of charactertype, mainly racist assholes, or a jeff foxworthy joke gone bad. these guys represent real asian-americans, be it east asian, south asian, or souteast asians. meaning, we like to smoke up, we know how to get girls, and we like to party, does that sound familiar???

as an indian guy, it was nice to finally see an desi on screen that didn't have an accent and wasn't behind the counter of a 7-11. before kumar, the only cool desi rep was apu from the simpsons. it's about time that we're on screen without the accents.

as for the asians in the club, who fucking cares. i have met some of them, and believe it or not, they're pretty cool people. but then again, anybody who loves sasha and digweed, PVD, and other great DJ's is cool to begin with. after all, isn't that's why we go to the club. to dance our minds off to incredible music.

not to mention, this is NEW YORK CITY. we're a diverse city, which is why we're the best city in the world. if you want to get away from the asians and be surrounded by whites, then go to bumblefuck, missouri. i'm sure tenanglia and sander k will be coming out there sometime soon.

i am personally more scared of the gotti wannabe juicers, then any triad member. make eye contact with a juicer's girl, he'll get roid rage and attack you. triads only go for people they have beef with. i don't mess with them, they don't mess with.

this is why have been a raver/clubber for so long. i never fit in with the indians, never really enjoyed desi parties because they mainly play hip hop and indian music which i don't like. not to mention the people tend to be stuck up. never into the frat scene, because it was too suburban. found the rave/clubbing scene, where everybody was accepted no matter what. just as long as you're into the music and you can dance, nothing else matters. i have always found trance to be a unifying force. it's only in the clubs do i ever meet people such diversity. people of different races, different socio-economic status, different personalities, etc. so if you're going to complain about too many asians, or people of any other race or whatever, then maybe this scene is not for you.

today i salute you mr. novel on message board writer