Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***** Official Countdown To Fall Thread *****

Fall is great. I just don't like what comes after that.

I couldn't agree more. Freezing temps, snow, ice...I can't stand any of that.

With that said, the summer is already flying...thank you for making it seem that much shorter, Marko...you rock

move to so cal. been paradise all summer long. currently 70s, sunny, clear and beautiful.

no.

...i fucking love fall...best season.....best clothes....monday night football....satans holiday......all my favorites are in fall....

EXACTLY~!

move to so cal.

been paradise all summer long.

currently 70s, sunny, clear and beautiful.

dude i sent in all my info so the apartment renters can run a credit check... i found out i was approved today and i think our move in date is august 15th, im fucking psyched... it's not la jolla but it's the next best thing (pacific beach) i just hope everything goes through... my boy is checking out another place in point loma tomorrow... we'll see how that goes..

dude i sent in all my info so the apartment renters can run a credit check... i found out i was approved today and i think our move in date is august 15th, im fucking psyched... it's not la jolla but it's the next best thing (pacific beach) i just hope everything goes through... my boy is checking out another place in point loma tomorrow... we'll see how that goes..

Congrats. Nice area. Cool people. Relaxing. Great climate.