Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i kNOW nOT aNOTHER SF rUMOR..;/

oK..i gOT a qUESTION...jUST wANT fEEDBACK...sO tHE nEWEST sOUND fACTORY rUMOR, iS iT iS rEOPENING tHIS fALL, iT wiLL bE cALLED pACHA(tHE sAME nIGHTCLUB iN iBIZA, sPAIN) aND eRIK mORILLO iS gOING tO hAVE rESIDENCY..aNY oNE eLSE hEARD aBOUT tHIS tOO?

anyone who types like that should kill themselves...

oK..i gOT a qUESTION...jUST wANT fEEDBACK...sO tHE nEWEST sOUND fACTORY rUMOR, iS iT iS rEOPENING tHIS fALL, iT wiLL bE cALLED pACHA(tHE sAME nIGHTCLUB iN iBIZA, sPAIN) aND eRIK mORILLO iS gOING tO hAVE rESIDENCY..aNY oNE eLSE hEARD aBOUT tHIS tOO?

who types like this?

you fail at life.

why are you writing like a fucking asshole?

i JuSt BoUgHT SoUnDFaCtOrY... I oWn It NoW... ItS oPenIng 2mOrrow... AnYoNe WhO TyPeS LyKe DiS DrInKs FrEe!

<oh man my head hurts now>

Easy, your typing's already bad enough.

Plus, he / she was lower-casing the first letter in every word, you numbskull.

Muse is a new member. Please give them a chance!

I know the type-style can be annoying to some people but let's not be too harsh. I would hate to see someone who just joined the community be scared off just because they used a typestyle people didn't like in thier first few posts...

Welcome to CP xxxmusexxx. Glad to have you aboard!

I know the type-style can be annoying to some people but let's not be too harsh. I would hate to see someone who just joined the community be scared off just because they used a typestyle people didn't like in thier first few posts...

i concur .. welcome aboard! Remember to SEARCH for something before creating a post .. or else you die.

if it was a dude youd be dissing the shit of him... but since its a girl youre looking to be prince charming... close it skippy.