Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underage and hating it.

So, I'm 19 and have gone much, much too long without a fake ID. However, I am in desperate need of one for tomorrow night, and have spent the last week or so trying to scope out places... to no avail. Nobody I know is young enough to be of any help to me -- trust me, I've tried asking my friends. Could some of you kind folks please help me out here? I'm at my wit's end..

If you know anything -- be it a specific place or just a street to walk down -- please, please, PLEASE tell me.. you don't have to post it here, feel free to E-mail me. I'd be forever grateful. Thanks.

oh, I should also add -- for those of you less paranoid people who may still genuinely be interested in helping me out -- that I'd prefer something in the neighborhood of $50 or $60. I found a place near the NYU campus yesterday that sold them for $120, but I thought that was kind of steep.

oh, I should also add -- for those of you less paranoid people who may still genuinely be interested in helping me out -- that I'd prefer something in the neighborhood of $50 or $60. I found a place near the NYU campus yesterday that sold them for $120, but I thought that was kind of steep.

Chances of getting help here = 0%

But hey...you never know ;)

you're gonna be hard pressed to find a decent fake ID anywhere in the city post 9-11. When i was underage you could get pretty good ones in the Village if you looked and asked around enough. Your best bet would be to use a friend's real one.

So, I'm 19 and have gone much, much too long without a fake ID. However, I am in desperate need of one for tomorrow night, and have spent the last week or so trying to scope out places... to no avail. Nobody I know is young enough to be of any help to me -- trust me, I've tried asking my friends. Could some of you kind folks please help me out here? I'm at my wit's end..

If you know anything -- be it a specific place or just a street to walk down -- please, please, PLEASE tell me.. you don't have to post it here, feel free to E-mail me. I'd be forever grateful. Thanks.

If you have relative who looks a lot like you, use his / her i.d. (not sure what sex you are). Beyond that, it's pretty hard to find a good fake id that will survive the verification mechanisms that many NY nightspots now have.

pm xlr8td

he may ask for gay sex also ....but he has them all the time

PM

Originally Posted by outthebackdoor

Hi,

sorry to bother you, but I posted about obtaining a fake ID in NYC today (link), and someone suggested that I PM you about it.

If you could help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Pm FastFast.. he has great fake ID's, they look as good as his flyers, so you'll have no problem getting in anywhere, i swear.. He has Picasso doing his flyers, so the ID's come out perfect.

PM

Originally Posted by outthebackdoor

Hi,

sorry to bother you, but I posted about obtaining a fake ID in NYC today (link), and someone suggested that I PM you about it.

If you could help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Pm FastFast.. he has great fake ID's, they look as good as his flyers, so you'll have no problem getting in anywhere, i swear.. He has Picasso doing his flyers, so the ID's come out perfect.

:balls:

he pm'd me also ......lol

http://images.google.com/images?q=drivers%20license&hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2005-20,GGLD:en&sa=N&tab=wi

Well if your not getting into parties, spend that time getting nice w/ photoshop. Then you can set your self up and a possible lucrative biz on the side. Fair warning though, i spent a night in bookings and was waiting for the judge w/ this dood who was making fake green cards for people out of jackson hieghts. This was 2 years after 9/11 ... bail set at 100K