Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PETS

I have a 5 year old cat named Kitty. She is a blue haired russian-very smart and vocal. She meows at you like she is having a conversation. She loves to lay on you and watch TV. She is stuck up and sometimes gives you dirty looks-she is a little fat cause she LOVES food.

I love her!!

cwm38.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

I have two very affectionate kitties.

Ben is a big lazy black and white tuxedo and Princess is a petite calico tabby.

Does anyone know if a cat can be "mentally challenged"? I think my Ben is. He just does some really stupid shit sometimes. He's not graceful at all, he falls off of all the furniture. He's adorable but if you watched him for a while you would know what I mean. I guess it could happen...right?

smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

my cat is like that to but i think it's from him being in my room to much when i smoke da herb. my friends tell me my cat is shot, not all there. maybe thats why i love him so much..

------------------

ALWAYS ORIGINATE, NEVER PIRATE.....

AOL J303J

i used to have a cat named smokey, sweetest cat ever (besides the one i have now!). that's the most popular cat name BTW...

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

i have a lazy ass cat named smokey. he's gray and has white paws. and half his face is white. hes old now (15)

cwm7.gif

Guest chinagirl

i have 2 cats midgeeee cause she was the runt of the litter and cuda and she thinks she is a dog, she chases the mailman everyday cwm35.gif

Got an old Black Lab, very short on brainpower since day one, and a white Akita with a red face (my puppy!!) Also, there is a cat that has been hanging around the family for about 10 years, don't know if he belongs my parents exactly, but he lives in the house and they feed him. His name, conicdentally is Cat. cwm3.gif

------------------

Bilk, Robb, Pilfer, & Steele

Invesment Banking for The New Millennium

New York, NY 10022

Got a one-and-a-half yr. old 1/2 persian male cat that thinks he's a dog also. He rolls over on his back for you to scratch his stomach, but only if your a guy (doesn't like chicks). Definitely thinks he's too cool for school. Always been a dog lover, but this guy's alright in my book............ Also have too female cats.... they suck.

------------------

house_music.gif

I have two male pit bulls. They hate each other and constantly have to be separated which sucks. One was a shelter dog who was on "death row" and we rescued him. Now he's the best dog, better than the one we raised from a puppy. They really make great pets with the right owners, don't believe all the media bullshit with these dogs. Same thing as how the media blows up the whole club sceen, blah.

deedz cwm7.gifcwm9.gif

I have cats, and one kitten, both the cats are about 1 1/2 years old, one is a tabby-her name is Lucky, the other is all black with white paws, nose and neck, which is named Figaro. Figaro had a litter and we kept one of them whos name is Snowy-he's the most addorable kitten ever , hes all white(off white)with gray paws, tail, and half a face, like the nose area is all gray and he still has his blue eyes, even though he's over 4 months. cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

I *love* animals! And I have many too:

4 Irish Wolfhounds named: Hawke, Angel, Nicky, and Brennan.

(I have others too that we co-own but dont live with us...yada yada)

1 Pitbull named Rourke

1 cat named Sage

1 bunny rabbit named JuJu Adzuki (shes soooo cute)

1 Horse named Jeff

1 Cherry head Conure (parrot) Named Connie - he talks too!

1 Parakette named Snowball

1 Dove named Lovely

and a nuch of gold fish

gee...I think I got them all... cwm13.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I've made a site on my CRAZY DOG, go to : http://perso.libertysurf.fr/gysmo.com

tell me what do you think about the FUNNIEST DOG OF THA WORLD....More you could see a pic of me and my brotha by clicking on webmasters on to the index page...

Please tell me what do you think about it... cwm9.gifcwm7.gifcwm9.gifcwm7.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : tomixfromparis@hotmail.com