Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Mag Top 100 Djs 2005 Poll:

1. DANNY TENAGLIA- when hes on NOBODY does it better.

2. TEDD PATTERSON- 11 out of 12 times ive heard him in the past yr he has been flawless. No other dj i can say that about consistently.

3. BEHROUZ- The man plays an aray of styles and it makes me dance and seein him love what hes doin is a big plus.

4. ROGER SANCHEZ- In a big room or small room the legendary S-MAN knows what hes doing. And about time people realize how special he is.

5. HECTOR ROMERO- Such amazing talent this guy has, so many different styles always having fun in the booth.

WWould have said: joe claussell, francois k, danny krivit, timmy regisford, tony humphries. But thats a whole other level of music and concept.

Based on those I've heard this year.......

1. Nic Fanciulli

2. Darren Emerson (still playing his and James Lavelle's sets from Glastonbury)

3. Danny Howells

4. Steve Lawler

5. Erick Morillo (in Spain)

What was Morillo's set like in Spain. Different than his NYC sets I imagine?

What was Morillo's set like in Spain. Different than his NYC sets I imagine?

Heard him in Puerto Banus - very good. I'd say much housier than when I heard him play last in the US (last Thanksgiving).

It was also at a smallish venue with the dj "booth" set up right on the dancefloor, so great atmosphere and felt as if he was part of the whole thing rather than being stuck up on a stage out of the way.

Satoshi really never spins in the NYC or the east coast. It really sucks because he is awesome, and if he ever does come to NYC, I will be at the door with a tent the night before. Listen to some of his sets for 2005, its some sick sick straight up house music. Sick beats. Just because hes not around the east coast dosent mean hes not in some peoples top 5.

Huh?

Saw Recordings is based out of nyc and so is satoshi. It may be true that he doesn’t play much in nyc these days, but he is definitely around and busy.

my top 5:

Dave Clarke

Francois K

Christian Smith

Bryan Zentz

Ben Long

This is my DJ Mag. top 10. Check it out.....

1: Roger Sanchez...

2: Armin Van buuren..

3: Johnny Vicious..

4: Cris Liebing..

5: Victor Calderone...

6: John Digweed...

7: Danny Teneglia...

8: George Acosta..

9: Jonathan Peters..

10: ATB...

Good luck to all DJS...