Clubplanet Nightlife Community

electronic music is slowly coming to an end in miami .

koky

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marlon, its just another market for them .. its not affecting saturdays .. who knows what will happen .. its getting more people to downtown that can only be a good thing .. remember you still have other choices and even more are coming in the future.

Guest onisakura
marlon, its just another market for them .. its not affecting saturdays .. who knows what will happen .. its getting more people to downtown that can only be a good thing .. remember you still have other choices and even more are coming in the future.

Very true. You guys need to quit being elitists.

Though I do have to say....thats an awful flyer.

This city is truly becoming the most ghetto infested and reffy place in the world.

I can't wait, The new decorations at the front entrance include metal detectors, covered in diamonds. And soon the black suits that the gorillas wear, will be replaced by riot gear.

On similar note, some dude got capped in front of my friends house in her complex last night, we had to smuggle her out because the cops weren't letting anyone leave.... in Kendall. WHO THE FUCK GETS SHOT IN KENDALL.

Also, Did anyone catch the MTV music awards... I didn't, but everytime I would click passed it I saw more ice than Christmas in the North Pole. Now, I don't mean to go on a rant here but when did it become fashionable to be an asshole, or a whore for that matter? When did peoples idols start coming out of the ghetto? Why do we let these clowns steal every ounce of decency left in people? When did being a "Nigger" suddenly become cool? When did it become more important than being a black person, or a white person or a good person? I'm sick of stupid ass white kids walking arround raised in the suburbs, educated in Columbus or La sale or whatever rich ass crackah school they went to being like, "I'm from the streets, yo' ". When did being hard, replace being a decent person? The worst part is that its not even about race anymore. Poverty and ignorance became hip, when did this happen? It's such bullshit. I get happy everytime I see these sluts dancing to this shit. Yah boy, you give that bitch more gasolina, when she wakes up tomorrow pregnant from random dude that raped her at a club she can feel better about herself and wonder why men objectify women. Whatever man, all this shit is the medias fault. The ghetto mentality provides economic stimulation, because it all about being a fake ass rockstar. Its about living with mom, and driving the benzo. It's about working at blockbuster for a year, so you can get your diamond earrings. It's about getting rims before feeding your illegitimate baby. bah, fuck this I'm out *drops the mic*

I hereby cast a spell on every reggaeton, salsa and merengue artist...may a thousand monkeys fuck you up the ass... :finger:

on a side note, that Carolina looks mighty fine, hu? :biggrin:

too bad her musical taste has to be a piece of shit, oh well...grasa!

:gang:

Mega 94.9

the biggest bullshit on earth!

I can't wait, The new decorations at the front entrance include metal detectors, covered in diamonds. And soon the black suits that the gorillas wear, will be replaced by riot gear.

On similar note, some dude got capped in front of my friends house in her complex last night, we had to smuggle her out because the cops weren't letting anyone leave.... in Kendall. WHO THE FUCK GETS SHOT IN KENDALL.

Also, Did anyone catch the MTV music awards... I didn't, but everytime I would click passed it I saw more ice than Christmas in the North Pole. Now, I don't mean to go on a rant here but when did it become fashionable to be an asshole, or a whore for that matter? When did peoples idols start coming out of the ghetto. Why do we let these clowns steal every ounce of decency left in people. When did being a "Nigger" suddenly become cool. When did it become more important than being a black person, or a white person or a good person. I'm sick of stupid ass white kids walking arround raised in the suburbs, educated in Columbus or La sale or whatever rich ass crackah school they went to being like, "I'm from the streets, yo' ". When did being hard, replace being a decent person? The worst part is that its not even about race anymore. Poverty and ignorance became hip, when did this happen? It's such bullshit. I get happy everytime I see these sluts dancing to this shit. Yah boy, you give that bitch more gasolina, when she wakes up tomorrow pregnant from random dude that raped her at a club she can feel better about herself and wonder why men objectify women. Whatever man, all this shit is the medias fault. The ghetto mentality provides economic stimulation, because it all about being a fake ass rockstar. Its about living with mom, and driving the benzo. It's about working at blockbuster for a year, so you can get your diamond earrings. It's about getting rims before feeding your illegitimate baby. bah, fuck this I'm out *drops the mic*

Classis rant! LOL. You should be the head writer for the Dennis Miller show.

I can't wait, I get happy everytime I see these sluts dancing to this shit. Yah boy, you give that bitch more gasolina, when she wakes up tomorrow pregnant from random dude that raped her at a club she can feel better about herself and wonder why men objectify women. Whatever man, all this shit is the medias fault. *

I get HAPPY too. Leave the sluts at HIP HOP night alone.

1348.jpg?1203

Also, Did anyone catch the MTV music awards... I didn't, but everytime I would click passed it I saw more ice than Christmas in the North Pole. Now, I don't mean to go on a rant here but when did it become fashionable to be an asshole, or a whore for that matter? When did peoples idols start coming out of the ghetto? Why do we let these clowns steal every ounce of decency left in people? When did being a "Nigger" suddenly become cool? When did it become more important than being a black person, or a white person or a good person? I'm sick of stupid ass white kids walking arround raised in the suburbs, educated in Columbus or La sale or whatever rich ass crackah school they went to being like, "I'm from the streets, yo' ". When did being hard, replace being a decent person? The worst part is that its not even about race anymore. Poverty and ignorance became hip, when did this happen? It's such bullshit. I get happy everytime I see these sluts dancing to this shit. Yah boy, you give that bitch more gasolina, when she wakes up tomorrow pregnant from random dude that raped her at a club she can feel better about herself and wonder why men objectify women. Whatever man, all this shit is the medias fault. The ghetto mentality provides economic stimulation, because it all about being a fake ass rockstar. Its about living with mom, and driving the benzo. It's about working at blockbuster for a year, so you can get your diamond earrings. It's about getting rims before feeding your illegitimate baby. bah, fuck this I'm out *drops the mic*

:funny:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

:rofl: :rofl: