Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking For a Job at a salon? READ!

guest00901

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love you....

at some point or another, haven't you loved every girl on this board?

oh, but i saw this guy on the subway, and he was wearing these nikes, they were kinda odd and not many ppl would be able to pull them off, but they were mostly gray and white, the swoosh was pink, had a bit of blue on them too.. i could definitely see you posting about them!

what business? the e-whoring business or is this tanning salon yours?

Did you get the capital to start your business through your website?

I don't get why everyone is bashing this girl so bad... she's doing alright for herself, so what if she posted pictures of herself on the intarweb a few years ago. it's not like she did A2M or anything.

She smartened up, opened a business, and everyone is still giving her shit?

what business? the e-whoring business or is this tanning salon yours?

Did you get the capital to start your business through your website?

You fuckers really need to get over the whole website thing

It was 2 years ago it's been down for god knows how long, and you act like you never did stupid shit to make some money.

I don't regret it at all, I wasn't butt naked nor was I fucking anyone and I made a ton of money off it and didn't get greedy and turn that into my life. I closed it, turned around and finished school and opened a business.

While you guys sit in a cubicle posting on CP like it's your fucking day job, I'm 21 with room to grow. Hate all you want, I'm used to it from the ugly fuckin dorks on this board. But your always telling me to grow up? Take a step back and look at where your coming from.

What do you hate me for? Cause i'm a whore? why cause I wouldn't fuck you? "Cause you showed your body on the internet for money"

Hahaha please, if you looked semi decent and had ppl throwing money at you for a stupid 2 second clip of you dancing or some wack ass cam shots ... honey YOU WOULD DO IT!

Like I said, GET OVER IT!

even if ur thing is being a whore on the internet

Dude get over it

Your fucking BUSTED UGLY

You prob NEVER GET LAID

and you used to try and kiss my ass on aim

So who the fuck are you kidding

Stop trying to be like your little mentor Ant and get some new shit you fucking ugly big eared low life

Oh and lemme guess. ... ur comeback is (( drumroll please ))

"Your a dumb fucking whore"

How many times can you say that without it getting old?

You fuckers really need to get over the whole website thing

It was 2 years ago it's been down for god knows how long, and you act like you never did stupid shit to make some money.

I don't regret it at all, I wasn't butt naked nor was I fucking anyone and I made a ton of money off it and didn't get greedy and turn that into my life. I closed it, turned around and finished school and opened a business.

While you guys sit in a cubicle posting on CP like it's your fucking day job, I'm 21 with room to grow. Hate all you want, I'm used to it from the ugly fuckin dorks on this board. But your always telling me to grow up? Take a step back and look at where your coming from.

What do you hate me for? Cause i'm a whore? why cause I wouldn't fuck you? "Cause you showed your body on the internet for money"

Hahaha please, if you looked semi decent and had ppl throwing money at you for a stupid 2 second clip of you dancing or some wack ass cam shots ... honey YOU WOULD DO IT!

Like I said, GET OVER IT!

FACIAL