Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wealthy

mala

...financially speaking i'd say i'd need to own a home with all the right trimmings, two cars, some toys, and about half a million in the bank...so probably around one million dollars...if we're speaking in life terms such as family, friends, etc, i dont need a damn thing...:)

so much money that u couldnt blow it with a coke addiction and a gold diggin wife

I'd have to agree with ghhhhost and maybe throw in an insane puerto rican mistress that requires a team of lawyers on retainer to keep her ass outta jail..if you can aford all that, then you fo'sho is wealthy

I'd be happy earning enough where I can comfortably pay the rent for a manhattan apartment in a prime location, be able to go out whenever i want and not have to worry about holding back, and having the financial security to just up and go on a vacation...im getting there!!!!

I'd be happy earning enough where I can comfortably pay the rent for a manhattan apartment in a prime location, be able to go out whenever i want and not have to worry about holding back, and having the financial security to just up and go on a vacation...im getting there!!!!

hows ur tummy cold?

Wealthy would be 1 home and a summer home in Spain, nice Range rovers at both places.. Not having to work and travel the world.. all bills payed, running my own company.. Having no whore of a girl to share it with, just random "friends" that just wanna fuck and travel.. Would require a yacht and jet skis... Now being rich and wealthy are different..

rich would be living comfortably in a middle to upper class setting, working but have a sizeable bank account... nice cars, home, and vacations 3 times a year..