Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rollcall!!!!!!! Angello & Ingrosso @ Cielo

I really want to go but my city friends are busy either atoning or bartending...damn...

Im atoning til 8pm then rushing back to the city

doing our lists

heading over to the club and preparing for the craziness

the list is MASSIVE

so make sure you sign up and get there early please

doors are at 11pm...

gonna be one for the books ppl!

i shouldve gone actually, so how was it?

it was amazing... easily one of the best sets ive heard all year, maybe ever... nothing but funky, groovy house and electro.. the crowd left a little to be desired but the music was too good to be complaining about anything.. the club itself was nice and the system was outta control... nice seeing a bunch of people before i move.. the last 20-30 minutes i was there he spun the drill and ended my night off with dancin'.. wish my cousin wasnt a bitch and didnt have work at 8 or else i woulda stayed for the end of their set... next time.. this set sounded nothing like his set at show a few months back btw...

it was amazing... easily one of the best sets ive heard all year, maybe ever... nothing but funky, groovy house and electro.. the crowd left a little to be desired but the music was too good to be complaining about anything.. the club itself was nice and the system was outta control... nice seeing a bunch of people before i move.. the last 20-30 minutes i was there he spun the drill and ended my night off with dancin'.. wish my cousin wasnt a bitch and didnt have work at 8 or else i woulda stayed for the end of their set... next time.. this set sounded nothing like his set at show a few months back btw...

good seeing u before u bounce dan. have a good time out in san diego :)