Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What days is everyone going down?

I am going the Friday 24th leaving Monday 27th. My guess is that the Radio One party @ Nikki Beach will be Friday 24th based on past years since Ultra is the 25th. That party was one of my favorites last year. As for events, they will probably start announcing those in mid February.

thurs night 23rd to monday 27th.. Im assuming the same with radio 1, so I want to get down there thurs so I can hitup radio 1 rested and as early as possible on fri.

I will be rested and ready to go as well. I will be driving from Jupiter, FL which is about an hour or so north. Will have been there since 3/19 resting and getting my white winter ass tan.

:bounce:

is it true that all the dj's will be there the week of 18 and not the 24? i keep hearing diff things... and dont know what to believe???

also im going doqwn 24-28

I would assume the 24th weekend will be the busiest since Ultra is the 25th.

You probably couldn't go wrong either weekend though.

yea thats what i figured... i hope allmy fav dj's will be there when i go hehe

I am sure there will be too many to choose from.

This year's hopefuls for me are...

Carl Cox, Roger Sanchez, Kleinenberg, Mark Farina plus whoever I see at the Radio One party. Some other hopefuls are Antoine Clamaran, Tony Thomas, Chus/Cebellos.

I will most likely skip the trance this year. I am Tiesto'd out.

hi,

i'm having a total nightmare trying to work out what the hell is going re. dates! I'm coming from London and get the impression that this year is different because ultra and the actual conference are on the same weekend??

we're thinking of coming 23rd - 30th. we're coming for the dnb parties more than anything else so definitely want to be around for the likes of viram.

if anyone could offer any advice i'd be most grateful! thanks!

colm.

• 4 weeks later...

Originally I was planning on being in Miami Mar 25th - Apr 2nd...

-but-

With Global happening the weekend preceeding ULTRA, I'm thinking there may be more going on during the earlier dates, and pretty much wrapping up with UMF... and that it may make more sense to be in Miami Mar 18th-26th

Guess there is really no way to predict until the shows start making their way to The List...

Any suggestions guys? This whole Global/Miami Music Conf. thing has thrown a whole new timeline to consider.

*** It's a beautiful day when the most troubling thing on your mind is "hmm... which party do I want to hit up today??" ***

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am soooo pissed. The two buddies I was supposed to come down with are backing out. Now I am by myself. THIS SUCKS!

Hmmm...may come down with the girlfriend but I hate bringing her cuz she never has any money so I might as well double my expenses on the trip. UGGGGHH!!!:mad: :mad: :splat: