Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT @ Pacha for NYE.......?

word on the streetz is that's when JP will be invited back to his home :bounce:

word on the street is ur a bozo!!!!!! jp will never spin on w46 st ever again and if he does it will be raided with the quickness and JP is spinnin at roseland on NYE...which by the way is a terrible venue and he better add some speakers and some new lights and keep it dark if he wants people to enjoy but odds of that happin are slimm

word on the street is ur a bozo!!!!!! jp will never spin on w46 st ever again and if he does it will be raided with the quickness and JP is spinnin at roseland on NYE...which by the way is a terrible venue and he better add some speakers and some new lights and keep it dark if he wants people to enjoy but odds of that happin are slimm

shit u know ima enjoy it either way

Settle down bro. He wasn't serious.

enlighten me then as per why this won't happen....please
Here is the explanation it is from dts website in his own words I wanna see RICH WOODS behind the bar @ Pacha!

Kerri, will Pacha hire me as Music Director? LOL

* I hope everyone here realizes and knows that I am not against Pacha.

Eric Morillo is one of the owners and is a friend of mine. He is a talented DJ, label owner and a very smart business man. He gets my full respect and support.

So, I ask in advance to Eric, Kerri, Rob and all others involved to forgive us here in advance for any and all negative post that seem that they might BE anti PACHA or anti anything regarding the venue.

We are ALL desperate for another Vinyl / Arc and Pacha is just gonna be at the top of the list now for underground heads like us that are starving for a NON GLAM environment to BE ourselves in.

Eric has asked me to play an event there. I am flattered and I never close a door to opportunity. However, my reply remains that I am not inetersted at this time as I wish Pacha and everyone well. I just don't like doing clubs that are so brand new and I prefer to wait and see what will become of the room and hear the reviews. Ya know, every new biz needs to iron out many kinks and takes some time for the dust to settle.

So, I am HAPPY that NY will have another Dance Venue. The more the merrier.

For now, I'm happy doing the dates I will continue to do at Spirit & Crobar.

I have something I am planning on a smaller scale as well for a date, and we'll see how it goes? No, it will not be a weekly residency. SUAVE!

* It will not BE @ Cielo either. No disrespect to Cielo, I like Cielo, the owner and their policies. Much respect for their roster and attitude.

I just don't think it's for me. We had a great time that one time, but I would be lying if I said it was great for me inside that miniscule DJ booth!

When your hand is on top of the light-man's hand while mixing something ain't right? The light guy has one foot in the booth and one outside? That's how small the booth is? Not much room for many records or CD books, etc.

No, I don't need the Grandest DJ Booths, but I'm sorry ...

Cielo gets a "10 out of 10" in everything they are about musically, etc.

On a scale of 1-10 for DJ booth, monitors, lightman area and comfort,

I only give them a (4) FOUR! (sorry) ...

After 30 years of doing this, I am not about to go in REVERSE!

I don't need the booth that Arc/Vinyl had either. A 7 out of 10 will do!

* this is not meant to be an anti Cielo post in any way! They get my full support and respect. The reason I just wrote all of this is because I get SOOOO many e-mail's suggesting that I play there and it's often mentioned on this board and I never replied ... until now. Please take it lightly.

In my VERY humble opinion, the DJ booth is extremely behind and I feel Cielo could and should do much better!

All my best to every club in NY and beyond. We're all in this together!

------------------------------------------------------------------->

It takes "courage" to grow up and turn out to BE who you really are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by dt :) : 09 Nov-05 at 08:55 PM.

Here is the explanation it is from dts website in his own words I wanna see RICH WOODS behind the bar @ Pacha!

Kerri, will Pacha hire me as Music Director? LOL

* I hope everyone here realizes and knows that I am not against Pacha.

Eric Morillo is one of the owners and is a friend of mine. He is a talented DJ, label owner and a very smart business man. He gets my full respect and support.

So, I ask in advance to Eric, Kerri, Rob and all others involved to forgive us here in advance for any and all negative post that seem that they might BE anti PACHA or anti anything regarding the venue.

We are ALL desperate for another Vinyl / Arc and Pacha is just gonna be at the top of the list now for underground heads like us that are starving for a NON GLAM environment to BE ourselves in.

Eric has asked me to play an event there. I am flattered and I never close a door to opportunity. However, my reply remains that I am not inetersted at this time as I wish Pacha and everyone well. I just don't like doing clubs that are so brand new and I prefer to wait and see what will become of the room and hear the reviews. Ya know, every new biz needs to iron out many kinks and takes some time for the dust to settle.

So, I am HAPPY that NY will have another Dance Venue. The more the merrier.

For now, I'm happy doing the dates I will continue to do at Spirit & Crobar.

I have something I am planning on a smaller scale as well for a date, and we'll see how it goes? No, it will not be a weekly residency. SUAVE!

* It will not BE @ Cielo either. No disrespect to Cielo, I like Cielo, the owner and their policies. Much respect for their roster and attitude.

I just don't think it's for me. We had a great time that one time, but I would be lying if I said it was great for me inside that miniscule DJ booth!

When your hand is on top of the light-man's hand while mixing something ain't right? The light guy has one foot in the booth and one outside? That's how small the booth is? Not much room for many records or CD books, etc.

No, I don't need the Grandest DJ Booths, but I'm sorry ...

Cielo gets a "10 out of 10" in everything they are about musically, etc.

On a scale of 1-10 for DJ booth, monitors, lightman area and comfort,

I only give them a (4) FOUR! (sorry) ...

After 30 years of doing this, I am not about to go in REVERSE!

I don't need the booth that Arc/Vinyl had either. A 7 out of 10 will do!

* this is not meant to be an anti Cielo post in any way! They get my full support and respect. The reason I just wrote all of this is because I get SOOOO many e-mail's suggesting that I play there and it's often mentioned on this board and I never replied ... until now. Please take it lightly.

In my VERY humble opinion, the DJ booth is extremely behind and I feel Cielo could and should do much better!

All my best to every club in NY and beyond. We're all in this together!

------------------------------------------------------------------->

It takes "courage" to grow up and turn out to BE who you really are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by dt :) : 09 Nov-05 at 08:55 PM.

DT we agree with you, but bro:nopity: