Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Pacha

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you didn't realize when you read my posts.. I drip with sarcasm at points.. which I did to your posts.. and to your buddy's. I am done with this though, I just personally think its cute how you talk down to someone through the computer. I am on here to make friends and to promote events which I find decent and will probably be a fun time. I don't need no drama, so how about you go do your thing and I'll do mine.

-Jen

:clap2: :clap2:

In case you didn't realize when you read my posts.. I drip with sarcasm at points.. which I did to your posts.. and to your buddy's. I am done with this though, I just personally think its cute how you talk down to someone through the computer. I am on here to make friends and to promote events which I find decent and will probably be a fun time. I don't need no drama, so how about you go do your thing and I'll do mine.

-Jen

You think it's cute?

I think an 18 year old girl acting like she know's whats up is "cute"

Now take your pants of, take some webcam shots, and show us whats REALLY up!!!!!!!!!!

Might I add, that I have a brain-- how do you think this little smart ass eighteen year old survives in this business anyway?

Newsflash, you don't have to be very bright to be a promoter, especially a low level promoter or subpromoter (quite possibly the lowest form of human life) that's not booking and negotiating with talent. In fact, you have be about as intelligent as a cerebral palsy victim. Spare me. There are some exceptions to this rule, but those are few and far between. Having social skills and having a brain are two different things.

Haha you're 100% right, but I was making a reference to earlier when people were talking about my vocabulary. Think what you want, and no.. Pacha is 21+ of course, just as we know. Say I am lying, say I am a fake, some of you are really blowing things out of proportion. Must you examine every word I write under a microscope? When it comes to that night and you don't think I will be there, I will tell you exactly where I will be and tell you what I am wearing down to the details of my thong for you, is that good enough? and P.S. in terms of the whole age thing.. its like a bartender: You can be 18 to work as one, but you can't drink the actual drink. But yes, even if you view I am a young stupid retard who should apparently be spreading her legs for the public.. at least I am happy and I don't feel the need to be an "internet bully." As I said earlier, now I really want to meet some of you especically because of your positive attitudes-- don't buy me a drink, how about I buy YOU a drink-- and we'll call it a night.

-Jen

LOL Jen just shitted all over u guys

I think it should be the DJ that is saying something like this, not a promoter. sure a promoter has something to do with putting the party together, but c'mon... if someone says it's the best party they have been to I think you should give some credit to the person supplying the music as well.
totally agree

Haha you're 100% right, but I was making a reference to earlier when people were talking about my vocabulary. Think what you want, and no.. Pacha is 21+ of course, just as we know. Say I am lying, say I am a fake, some of you are really blowing things out of proportion. Must you examine every word I write under a microscope? When it comes to that night and you don't think I will be there, I will tell you exactly where I will be and tell you what I am wearing down to the details of my thong for you, is that good enough? and P.S. in terms of the whole age thing.. its like a bartender: You can be 18 to work as one, but you can't drink the actual drink. But yes, even if you view I am a young stupid retard who should apparently be spreading her legs for the public.. at least I am happy and I don't feel the need to be an "internet bully." As I said earlier, now I really want to meet some of you especically because of your positive attitudes-- don't buy me a drink, how about I buy YOU a drink-- and we'll call it a night.

-Jen

wow this chick currently owns NMN and DETROIT

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

-Jen

Down to the thong?? :drool: :drool:

:laugh: @ internet bullies

-Jen

wow .....set um str8 jen

nice meeting you for that split second, I am sure we will be seeing more of each other..

-Jen

served.jpg

Guest gabo
wow .....set um str8 jen

nice meeting you for that split second, I am sure we will be seeing more of each other..

so she's really, real?