Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Paris doing the door @ PACHA~???

the place definitely won't be the same without Paris & Vivacious :(

tell me about it...

no chance of pacha surviving unless they bring atleast one of the two to help do the door. oh and it will probably be a good idea to have Lamont perform every once in a while. needs to have a little bit of that SF feel to it.

IMHO

tell me about it...

no chance of pacha surviving unless they bring atleast one of the two to help do the door. oh and it will probably be a good idea to have Lamont perform every once in a while. needs to have a little bit of that SF feel to it.

IMHO

don't forget about the drags, tho they pretty much go where JP goes

Jenbabe, go back to your home on whore island

That was cute. How old are you again..? 28, am I not right? Well, first off that joke is pretty old, second.. how about you try to act your age. Funny how I have a higher maturity capacity than someone about ten years older than me. I am done though.

But yes, its just that Vi is very interesting to watch, sober or not. Vi is just one of those people you hate to love or love to hate, really no in between.

That was cute. How old are you again..? 28, am I not right? Well, first off that joke is pretty old, second.. how about you try to act your age. Funny how I have a higher maturity capacity than someone about ten years older than me. I am done though.

zing a ling, u got me jenbabe...

zing a ling, u got me jenbabe...

Hey, do u think u r cool or something because u have already been to pacha. Just what exactly is ur prob with Jenbabe, Id like to know. Because any prob of hers is a prob of mine. Stop the shit,

HAHAHAHA, I cant believe you have on ur name already been to Pacha. HAHAHAHA, What a fuckin loser. Yea you and about 5000 other people have been there.

yes this is very imporant to me...

No From what I know its Daryl and James...They almost had Paris but after talks with all people involved they decided they don't want Paris cause they don't want the SF crowd, They are trying VERY hard to separate themselvs from SF and make sure people know its a whole new club, vibe and party...We will see if that possible to do is the old SF space....