Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Real review of Pacha

SF is back! And dont listen to those who will say otherwise! See for yourself when you get there.

It may not have the same name or same appearance inside. But its everywhere you look. Walk down the stairs, lights flashing people dancing. Something about that room, can create a vibe that only those who know, know. Jerre and I found ourselves just standing there looking around and it was just so emotional all the memories comin back we both started crying.

Yes, its much brighter & warmer feeling but its still the same. The worst thing they did was they totally destroyed the basement. Its like half the size, and there's no dancefloor. But oh well beggers cant be choosers.

The soundsystem was excellent. They had these arrays of speakers with the alpha symbol on them. Deep tight bass, sharp mids and crisp clear highs. I am not sure if the mid-high's are quite what SF's were but overrall its the best system in the city by far. But we all know that room has a huge acoustical advantage based on the design.

They obviously dont know how to run that place as people who work there had no idea what was going on, coat check took 40 mins and there was probably only 2000 people there. On the plusses, they hired the mexicans to not only pick the trash up off the floor but to take a rag and wipe up spilled drinks.

They had a podium set up in the middle of the dancefloor that they were doin shows on. Not sure if it is permanent or not but to see how done up the dancers were, reminded me of how the shows used to be. Jennifer came out in only glitter painted in the cherry logo all over her upper chestal region LOL. That girl can WORK!

Surprisingly I wasnt bothered by not havin Jonathan behind the decks. It was so great just to be back in that room i recommend going for anyone who has had alot of memories there.

how was the setting upstairs? resemble SF of old? How about when u first walk in, up the stairs to where everyone pays?

As much as i loved the main dancefloor, i also loved just chillin out upstairs, or sitting on the main stairs.

wow, so many memories will be revisited once i step back in that place

It may not have the same name or same appearance inside. But its everywhere you look. Walk down the stairs, lights flashing people dancing. Something about that room, can create a vibe that only those who know, know. Jerre and I found ourselves just standing there looking around and it was just so emotional all the memories comin back we both started crying.

Can you say homo?

there was def a sick vibe inside....a lot of wanna bes and posers ....but morillo was on point and there was plenty of space to dance....shit sucks the music stoped by 2 am .....and the staff were bunch of corrupt mother fuckers with a power trip ......i had to bribe a bouncer 100 bucks after i got kicked off the line for wearing white diesels and i had to pull some random girls off the line to walk in with because they only wanted girls in there....fucking bullshit

the owners and staff deserves this , but morillo doesnt

there was def a sick vibe inside....a lot of wanna bes and posers ....but morillo was on point and there was plenty of space to dance....shit sucks the music stoped by 2 am .....and the staff were bunch of corrupt mother fuckers with a power trip ......i had to bribe a bouncer 100 bucks after i got kicked off the line for wearing white diesels and i had to pull some random girls off the line to walk in with because they only wanted girls in there....fucking bullshit

the owners and staff deserves this , but morillo doesnt

Are you fucking kidding me?!

They deserve to be shut down for good from today on. Lose their whole investment. Thats not the way you run a place. You know what, do some pat downs and maybe that girl wouldnt have got the G inside to overdose on.

You think they would learn from the past. That place is a target. Better off changing it to a store or some shit because as a club, its not going to make it.