Clubplanet Nightlife Community

slopes...

dgmodel

has anyone hit the slopes yet this season or gone upstate to those wack ass clubpubs??? i was thinking about going this weekend but im getting crazy ass temperature predictions like 0 degrees and a high of 12 etc... are the conditions worth it? anything going on up there this weekend???

has anyone hit the slopes yet this season or gone upstate to those wack ass clubpubs??? i was thinking about going this weekend but im getting crazy ass temperature predictions like 0 degrees and a high of 12 etc... are the conditions worth it? anything going on up there this weekend???

I usually go to VT, but have heard there is snow and the mtns are open. I usually dont go until after new years

hopefully it will be a good season

what the hell does that mean..stop trying to be a philosophizer

Just means that you are a total fucking SKUZ and yes ... you are one of those people that talk mad shit about me online but everytime we have come face to face you have been a little pussy ass bitch ... so I take nothing you say seriously cause yes YOU ARE A PUSSY BITCH~

Thank you that is all

she needs to have her ego deflated a little bit

A. Your new to the fucking board and you don't even know me so relax with that ego shit

B. Serg, I have seen you out a couple of times, and everytime you were nice to me, and honestly we have never really liked eachother EVER but ur always mr. fucking proper when you see me, so stop being a fucking TOOL cause you know if we came face to face you wouldn't have the balls to say the shit you say to me on this board, cause if you did, you would have never been nice to me in the first place.