Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What it means to be Silverbull

mojamis

Holding or containing nothing.

Mathematics. Having no elements or members; null: an empty set.

Having no occupants or inhabitants; vacant: an empty chair; empty desert.

Lacking force or power: an empty threat.

Lacking purpose or substance; meaningless: an empty life.

Not put to use; idle: empty hours.

Needing nourishment; hungry: “More fierce and more inexorable far/Than empty tigers or the roaring sea†(Shakespeare).

Devoid; destitute: empty of pity.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It means it's all about the music and the music being on point. And cielo is the best club ever. Trance sucks and PVD /tiesto are #1's by luck.

jackson

Defffff. Appealing to massive audiences all around the world is not by luck Personally, PvD is my favorite. He doesn't only play trance, he actually plays all different kinds. In an interview, he said doesn't like to be categorized into the "trance" genre, stating that he plays electronica music<---this is true. Also 7 of the top 10 DJ's are trance, which means it can't really suck all that much. Plus majority of the votes came from the U.S.- can't use the european bullshit. Now that I finiished wasting my time on your ignornant self who obviously truly doesn't appreciate the music. Have a nice day!

:type:

Is it just me or is the mood of this message board turned completely negative lately?

First there appeared so many threads such as "Fuck Pacha", "Pacha sucks ass" that it kinda makes sense to have a "Shit about Pacha" subforum.

Next we got a "Who do you think is the most hated or disliked NYC DJ" thread ( http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=291400 ) .

Now we have what appears to be an answer to "Who do you think is the most hated or disliked ClubPlanet member" thread???

Is it just me or is the mood of this message board turned completely negative lately?

First there appeared so many threads such as "Fuck Pacha", "Pacha sucks ass" that it kinda makes sense to have a "Shit about Pacha" subforum.

Next we got a "Who do you think is the most hated or disliked NYC DJ" thread ( http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=291400 ) .

Now we have what appears to be an answer to "Who do you think is the most hated or disliked ClubPlanet member" thread???

Hey Max,

xpac_00handout.jpg

"suck it"

awful

a newbies pathetic attempt to be accepted by the more pathetic....

Now wait a minute.

Do you see some of the diatribe that silverbull posts on here? He also thinks deep house is the freaking jesus christ of EDM, which its not. He is also constantly spamming with promotions.

I'm just as much about the music as anyone, but silverbull just goes about it all the wrong way.

Now wait a minute.

Do you see some of the diatribe that silverbull posts on here? He also thinks deep house is the freaking jesus christ of EDM, which its not. He is also constantly spamming with promotions.

I'm just as much about the music as anyone, but silverbull just goes about it all the wrong way.

so what bro. who gives a flying fuck. just ignore him if u dont like him that much. get to know the fucking kid before you rip on him. we all arent perfect. we have our quirks. just like u think techno is the music of the gods. to each his own man. what makes U go about it the right way and him the wrong way? stfu already

ha!, so now we are going to go the bitch ass route of getting all headpusher-ey???????

Come on bro, the guy comes off as a dick, most people don't like him (I think I can relate, right?) and now your just gonna start with the insults instead of a debate?

so what if i post :laugh: all the time. The more the better. Cause I come in here to laugh and kill time and thats it....... so the more :laugh: you see, the better i think this board is, and anyway i thought Mike's comment was funny.

If wanted to hear a bunch of stuck up whiny wanna - be's i would just spend all my days over at rhythm ism.

better response.

fine u dont like him. granted. im sure alot of people hate on the kid. i look at him a different way cuz i know him personally and he is a good friend. i can see why he comes off as an elitest....but cut the kid some slack....he has passion about the music.....just like you do buddy. so your not all that different. you just voice it in different ways. Im also pretty sure people dont like you very much just like alot of people hate me. what can u do, its the way of the world. cant please everybody...