Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What it means to be Silverbull

mojamis

And the frozen dinner shit was basically this, i made a thread on another board asking if epople have ever stolen anything from a one night stand and i mentioned a bunch of different ideas like a tv, tampons, radio, frozen dinners, hats,shoes,sneakers, etc, basically a wide variety of stuff that either a women can steal from another woman or man, and a man can take from a man or woman.

The morons/jokesters on that board just kept goin with the frozen dinner part and pinned it on me without knowing that the question was asked in general, you know how messageboad idiots are look at this board. Dont care about the real truth only about shits and giggles, i personally thought the thread was hysterical but pointless cause it was a legite question i was asking and some epople choose to ignore that and dressed up as me and just in time for halloween included the frozen dinner.

yea going around asking people if they ever steal from someone on a messageboard is normal behavior..

obviously there is some truth behind the post.. you wouldnt have asked if there wasnt..

real grimy.. if you ask me

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea going around asking people if they ever steal from someone on a messageboard is normal behavior..

obviously there is some truth behind the post.. you wouldnt have asked if there wasnt..

real grimy.. if you ask me

i did steal something and i admitted it in a thread but seemed like no one cared, i once stole an ipod from a girl and then mailed (more like put it in an envelope and left it at her door) it back to her like 2days later.

And i was asking a question, you know it is normal for people to ask anytype of question and sometimes they have no expereince in doign what their question is asking but want to know more info or who has.

And grimy well i grew up and live in the projects here in bushwick brooklyn, and i wasnt always walking around with a smile, but compared to how i use to act and be, im def a much better person but sometimes you cant erase or change completely someons mentality.

i did steal something and i admitted it in a thread but seemed like no one cared, i once stole an ipod from a girl and then mailed (more like put it in an envelope and left it at her door) it back to her like 2days later.

And i was asking a question, you know it is normal for people to ask anytype of question and sometimes they have no expereince in doign what their question is asking but want to know more info or who has.

And grimy well i grew up and live in the projects here in bushwick brooklyn, and i wasnt always walking around with a smile, but compared to how i use to act and be, im def a much better person but sometimes you cant erase or change completely someons mentality.

your are the definition of "ghetto".....if you were giving it back why not be a man and do it face to face instead of like a pussy and hide when returing it??? and your second paragraph...what the hell are you saying???

your are the definition of "ghetto".....if you were giving it back why not be a man and do it face to face instead of like a pussy and hide when returing it??? and your second paragraph...what the hell are you saying???

cause i didnt want to waste my time nor hers and just said fuck it here you go dont know why i did it in the first place anyway and i felt bad.

My 2nd sentence was trying to explain to somone who said there must be some truth in my question, and i was trying to say that sometimes peopel ask question witout experiencing what thier asking.

And i can say that both chanman and maria dark are 2 different people. Maria dark is a pretty damn good dj who goes out alot to the dope parties. Chanman is a dude.

Damn Gabe. You still causin trouble? HAHAHA I don't go on this board for months and when I come back the first thing I see is a year old thread that was brought back from the dead to hate on you. Either the brain trust of CP has finally run out of things to talk about or you have officially become the king of NY.

Keep doing your thing bro. You're one of the realest cats I know. :aright:

Is it just me or is the mood of this message board turned completely negative lately?

First there appeared so many threads such as "Fuck Pacha", "Pacha sucks ass" that it kinda makes sense to have a "Shit about Pacha" subforum.

Next we got a "Who do you think is the most hated or disliked NYC DJ" thread ( http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=291400 ) .

Now we have what appears to be an answer to "Who do you think is the most hated or disliked ClubPlanet member" thread???

Shame you werent' around in 2003. We had group hugs and baked cookies every Tuesday.