Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto @ WMC??

this year is so weak, no trance at all mainstage. Bring tiesto, or other acts we havnt had like cosmic gate, rank 1 , blank and jones.. etc to much stress on varying the music has cut the trance entirely

Go see trance at a different venue like Tiesto at Mansion or AVB at Space.

Unless you're under 21 that is. then you are screwed :laugh:

Go see trance at a different venue like Tiesto at Mansion or AVB at Space.

Unless you're under 21 that is. then you are screwed :laugh:

sucks that no pvd sasha tiesto or avb on mainstage...is tiesto really gonna be at mansion? and avb @ space? gonna be buying my tix soon....

Who in their right mind would pay $75 to go see this clown. I used to love this guy a few years ago but fuhgettaboutit. Who does he think he is demanding that much money to spin trance?

no one should pay a dime over $50 during WMC to get in. Last year Space charged $45 and I thought that was high.

THere are so many other quality events you can go to for a lot less.

yeh this is pretty nuts

and i read somewhere that this will be his first set in like 2-3 months, which means hes probably gonna be refreshed with some new tracks..

Um.... Tiesto in Concert..... Just a month ago.... so yeah sounds about right if he does nothing from there until WMC...

But aside from that.... when I haven't done something in months, I tend to be a little "rusty"...

I love me some Tiesto, don't get me wrong... but it was only like around $70 to go to his IN CONCERT show wasn't it??? And that was a huge production.

I think some of these covers are getting a little out of hand. F*cking capitalism.... I applaud profit and growth of business and all that hooey, but for cripe's sake, let's not forget that this entire event is about the MUSIC... and keep it within arm's reach of those who live for it. C'mon guys... you make enough money charging us sweaty ass dancers 5 and 6 bucks a bottle for SHITTY WATER BOUGHT AT COSTCO!!!

hahahhah all the BS aside, I can't freaking wait until my french manicured little toes are dancing away on the sandy beaches of Miami!!!!!

:grin3:

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica

Who in their right mind would pay $75 to go see this clown. I used to love this guy a few years ago but fuhgettaboutit. Who does he think he is demanding that much money to spin trance?

I can't stand him either, but even at $75 he will pack the place both nights. Watch.

His tickets are for the Village people impersonator convention.

If you have been on the board before you know it's thru www.tooljunkie.com

DJcrusty:

Next time I'll actually be mean and tell you to piss off sideways.

Christ, I was sober and having a bad day, get over it. I'm not kindly disposed to my fellow man, so I need to get about ten drinks in my system before I actually talk to someone. If you insist on carrying on like this, PM me and we'll discuss. Don't clog the board with useless junk.

Anyway, knicksmann (forgot the link, sorry!)

Tickets for Tijs' event are on sale through www.wantickets.com ...

http://www.wantickets.com/?req=event&e_id=16307

$75.00, and the club will not charge you more at the door.