Clubplanet Nightlife Community

James Zabiela spinnin the 17th?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP isnt god in this board ... he usually is seen as a joke because of his crowd following .. regardless .. JZ is the man and call it a wild guess but i think the posts about JP were just to get you guys all worked up .. anyone with an eye for talent can see clearly who is the more talented artist :idea:

yea I agree jonathan and zabiela are so far apart from eachother no comparison is even neccessary

Jp prob is a lil better then zabiela when it comes to efx and all that

If you are able to explain why and im talkin about details as to what brings you to say JP is more techinically inclined over JZ ... then i will accept your post as serious, but for now its just as significant as anal cum grease dripping down the side of a girls leg

If you are able to explain why and im talkin about details as to what brings you to say JP is more techinically inclined over JZ ... then i will accept your post as serious, but for now its just as significant as anal cum grease dripping down the side of a girls leg

you have a very dirty mind......

but i agreee, he just got OWNEEED

whatever im not gonna argue with you nobody can deny jp behind that efx box he is fuckin sickkk

Guest onisakura
whatever im not gonna argue with you nobody can deny jp behind that efx box he is fuckin sickkk

WHATTTTT????? There is hardly a DJ that can come ANYWHERE close to Zabiela's skill with the CDJ's, Ableton, EFX, and turntables.

JPs skill? I havn't heard the guy but i dont have to. There is a reason why James is barely 25 and is world reknown yet JP is only big in NYC. In Miami he is a NOBODY. Anyone that can keep a steady residency long enough will eventually build up a big enough following yet take that DJ out of his "home" and no one knows who that is.

I imagine that James tours so much that he can't stay in one place for too long.....oh yeah and has JP spun with the likes of Steve Lawler, Sasha, Digweed, Luke Fair, Lee Burridge ETC.......

*sigh*

im not much into hating but....

i guess if #1, you do as many drugs as jp, then you can move as quick as james.... and #2, if you practice long enough you can do efx well enough like james...

james is a musician though....and jp is a druggie

I wont knock Jonathan Peters and this really isn’t a debate but James Zabiela endorses Pioneer Products and is a part of a huge marketing campaign by them! He also helps develop their new products so I do think that he has a major leg up on things.

As for Jonathan Peters he has always been a DJ to gamble on new toys and technology whatever the toy or gadget of the moment is Jonathan always seems to try it; EFX500, Cycloops, Jam Man, Ableton, Serato, whatever I think that he is always tinkering with new technology does turn people off but at least he does take chances.

OMFG... i cannot believe ppl are trying to compare JP with JZ...are they even on the same level, one spins house and goes on 24 hour parties on coke/meth binges and is linked to one of the most reputable crackhouses in this decade (the old SF) not to mention guidos and shiet, one has skills uncomparable to others at that age...

does not compute that ppl are comparing the two. like COME ON! at least compare him with respectable producers in edm. whos the one that tagteams with other great producers like Sasha etc. i dont see JP getting such offers. and whose productions are getting high acclaim year after year. Umm i dont think JP falls into that category. DJing is aiite, it pays the bills, but at the end of the day the guy's got NUTHIN'. just like tony draper rofl

lol now i reemmber why i stopped going on this board. this is the JP fanboard, i never heard such rubbish in my flie.

hah okthxbye