Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what perfume or cologne do you like to smell on the sex your attracted to?

Originally posted by djwinny:

I personally wear Jean Paul, Aqua de Gio, and Escape mainly. Women seem to love all 3 but Escape the most.

On women I like Angel and if I am at a very formal occasion -White Diamonds (not to be used normally)

I'm so surprised someone mentioned White Diamonds b/c it's so old, but I've been wearing that and Chloe's Nacisse on and off for about 5 years nows. Talk about time for a change. My boyfriend wears Acqua di Gio ... heavenly. cwm38.gif

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

I personally wear Angel by Thiery Mugler (sp)and sooooo many girls give me compliments on it...so i suggest this for guys...the women's version also smells nice. For some reason I've always liked the smell of Fahrenheit on girls, even though its a guys cologne. The new Bulgari is also real nice for the girlies!!!

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

For girls: there are too that totally get me going....Dreams by Gap. And this girl i used to see used to wear this perfume called "design"...dont know who makes it. Anyone know?

For myself:

I like to wear Dolce&Gabana, and Aqua Di Geo. cwm35.gif

Design is by Paul Sebastian. It's so different, I love it!

For the girls deisel feminine, jpg, and tommy girl are all good smile.gif

i've been wearing cartier declaration and diesel for men lately...

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

Sats:

12/16 - Arena, Albany NY

12/23 - Webster Hall

12/30 - Webster Hall

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/14 - Phillidelphia (Location TBA)

Sat Dec. 23rd - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Damn theres so many men's colognes that drive me crazy, nothing like a man smelling good, especially a man i am attracted to, if he has a great smelling cologne, all i can say is DAMN.....my mind goes right in the gutter at that point i smell his cologne

some mens colognes r:

allure,pleasures, D&G(blue velvet box), Versace:dreamer & blue jeans., Farenheit, i can go on and on..........

I like to wear: Guccy envy, 5th avenue, all the givenchy perfumes: amarige, organza, indecence., beautiful, aqua di geo

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

My personal favorite is Lolita.......damnnnnnnnnnnn, drives me nuts.

As for what I wear:

Chanel Platinum and Sonya Rykiel (go and check this one out girlies and let me know what you think)

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

gravity, that's too funny!! i love Farenheit soo much my brother gave me his bottle, now i spray it on from time to time, and even though it's a men's cologne i think it still smells good on girls. yummy!

------------------

"Can I Be Your Angel of Resurrection?" -->> <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.chesco.com/~apu/prr/images/30th_statue.jpg"" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.chesco.com/~apu/prr/images/30th_statue.jpg"</A> TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.chesco.com/~apu/prr/images/30th_statue.jpg</A>

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

For girls: there are too that totally get me going....Dreams by Gap. And this girl i used to see used to wear this perfume called "design"...dont know who makes it. Anyone know?

For myself:

I like to wear Dolce&Gabana, and Aqua Di Geo. cwm35.gif

One of my favs Al....it's by Paul Sebastian..

------------------

AIM vampie

Hmm.. it's soooo hard to say b/c different colognes smell differently depending who's wearing them... On guys, I like quite a few but ones that have left impressions were Curve, Aqua di Gio, A&F.. so hard to say though..

Personally, I wear Dreams, Curve, Tommy Freedom, and a bunch of fruity stuff from Bath and Body Works (depends what I'm doing/ where I'm going).

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

oh my god me too u know what smells a lot like it too acua d gio or something like that i dont think i spelled it right but those to scent and cool water oh my god its simply irresistible

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

liquid panty remover:isse myake

(bad spelling)

------------------

tt1.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

I personally wear Angel by Thiery Mugler (sp)and sooooo many girls give me compliments on it...so i suggest this for guys...the women's version also smells nice.

wooohooooooo!! I wear Angel too . . . it smells sooooo good. biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox