Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's really cool. - cept the only problem with it is, every now and then that thing destroys your sack. it's the way your secured in there. But you don't have to worry about that.

el toro is fucking awesome. they always say the line is longer than it is. they always seem to say two hours, but I've never waited more than one.

i neeeeed to ride el toro :(

fucking missed that shit last week. looked amazing. got to ride kingda ka tho! siccccck

LOL

i got the stuff to make your famous sangria.. i hope to try it this weekend.. just got to stop to pick up the booze!! woo hoo!

Might down a pitcher before I go to the Madonna concert on sunday :party:

I highly recommend downing a picture before the concert...let me know how it all works out!

Does she play any old stuff at her concerts now adays?

The Immaculate Collection is my fav :)

I highly recommend downing a picture before the concert...let me know how it all works out!

Does she play any old stuff at her concerts now adays?

The Immaculate Collection is my fav :)

The Drowning World tour she did Holiday as her encore.. and the last concert she did a few older songs.. I"m sure she'll do the same this time. Her shows RoCK :rock:...

Last time i was on stage in the pit.. i slapped her hand.. it was fucking awesome. I loved the Confessions cd so i'm sure this show will be siiiiiiiiick!

After edit and save.

well look at that...mine didnt work either...i edited and clicked save and nothing happened...hmmmmmmmm...it worked once before but i have never had to edit a post...the controls worked but i guess not...

the roomie's on the mend, hopefully, finally. we finally got his stupid ass to the hospital last week for what he thought would be a quick look-see but what we knew (duh) would be much more. he ended up having to stay 2 nights, having to go through loads of blood and urine tests, an mri, being hooked up to multiple ivs, getting shots of vitamins in the stomach, all sorts of shit. his retarded self-prescribed diet that he thought would get him better turned out to be the opposite of what he should've been doing; he was drinking lots of water and dodging protein. the hospital sent him out with strict orders to eat more protein than anything else and to only drink 1200ml (less than 5 measured cups) of liquids a day. he's now on 3 prescriptions.

his feet have been really swollen as part of this whole ordeal, and last night he got all upset and showed me that his ankles had stretch marks. it is absolutely beyond me how someone could get as fucked up as he is (still jaundiced, stomach bloated out huge with water weight, and his arms have lost all muscle mass) and find that as the only thing to complain about :confused: .

The Drowning World tour she did Holiday as her encore.. and the last concert she did a few older songs.. I"m sure she'll do the same this time. Her shows RoCK :rock:...

Last time i was on stage in the pit.. i slapped her hand.. it was fucking awesome. I loved the Confessions cd so i'm sure this show will be siiiiiiiiick!

Lola is that chick in the middle.....:rock:

:bounce:

My bro just called... he has his tentative orders to report to Ft. Stewart, GA...

FUCKING WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its like 40 miles from the FLORIDA state-line.... right off I-95!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats only like 7+ hours away... Weekend visits to the army base :heart:

Only shitty thing is these are tentative orders, so they can be changed :(