Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY friggin birthdays!!!

Today's Birthdays

petrol (39), petrol (39), levaro (36), wizdomforj (33), kensmile (32), extachick (31), skippyd (30), marco_ac_marques (30), waallywa (28), soykim81 (26), jenn1070 (26), meghster82 (25), sexynena83 (24), JimmyZ (23), judybug5a6 (23), angelparadise (22), cillenye (21), apulcini (21), papiswantdis (21), wtg (21), oxxghettoangelxo (19), mz_klutzy (18)

who are these people???

ok, ill ask dar, i really want to hang out w u guys, i love u guys and i think we would have alot of fun

me too! :heart:

Good God you and stymie must have mad Frequent flyer miles just from your florida trips :laugh:

let me know for 4th of july.. i'll probably make my way to that side o' the state if yer in tizzown..

yeah I was gonna talk to you about-we'll discussss laters

fat people suck. especially those that take up two seats on the train. before you know it, new york is going to have to expand the turnstiles to accomodate this group of people. hopefully the trans-fat ban will do some good.
Why the long face? Obese treated like horses

http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyid=2007-04-05T124232Z_01_N04333677_RTRUKOC_0_US-BRAZIL-HORSES.xml

RIO DE JANEIRO (Reuters) - Rio de Janeiro hospitals have been sending obese people to share medical test equipment with horses at the local race track, drawing complaints from activists who say the practice is humiliating.

"When people weigh more than the standard equipment can support they have to be directed to the Jockey Club, which is the only place in Rio where they have the appropriate equipment," a spokeswoman for the Rio state health secretariat said on Wednesday.

Patients needing stomach reduction surgery require a tomography, or multiple X-raying of body sections, which is normally carried out inside a chamber.

Rio hospitals only have standard tomography equipment for people weighing up to 265-287 pounds (120-130 kg). Tomographs used on horses are sturdier and more spacious than common devices.

GenImage.aspx?uri=2007-04-05T124228Z_01_N04333677_RTRUKOP_2_PICTURE0.jpg&resize=w192

Rosimere Lima da Silva, head of the Group for Salvaging Self-Esteem and Citizenship of the Obese (Graco), said many patients feel embarrassed to go there.

"The obese patients already suffer from a lot of prejudice and having to be treated where animals are is not helping their self-esteem. Many simply refuse to go," she said.

Graco staged a small protest on Tuesday outside the state legislative assembly and met some legislators to try to oblige hospitals to buy stronger equipment, including stretchers and wheelchairs for the obese, and to authorize more hospitals to perform stomach stapling surgeries.

i cant get dark for shit, i can go 4234 times and get only a lil bit. but i finally started getting nice color but then it started flaking off wtf?

awe that sucks. Do you use a ton of moisturizer? I drench myself in coco butter espech when i'm tanning or in the summer.