Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No the meeting you on the side of 75 on LOL.

oh yeah... well i don't have internet at gramma's so i didn't see it till later.. and with everything going on, i just wanted to get willy home so he could try to relax and deal with the pain...

I'll meet up for WMC fo sho! All though gimpy can't come :( oh well, more party time for me then :laugh:

oh yeah... well i don't have internet at gramma's so i didn't see it till later.. and with everything going on, i just wanted to get willy home so he could try to relax and deal with the pain...

I'll meet up for WMC fo sho! All though gimpy can't come :( oh well, more party time for me then :laugh:

Wooooooooooooot!! Can't Wait :getdown:

no action on the boards today :(

Hiiiii, I'm Here :clap2:

i can't imagine not working.. unless i was rich and could go play golf or the beach daily, i'd be so freakin' bored and going crazy..

yo cookie, my neighbors are looking to buy in the cape.. gonna put their condo up for sale... you can get some great deals on houses in your area right now.....

yo cookie, my neighbors are looking to buy in the cape.. gonna put their condo up for sale... you can get some great deals on houses in your area right now.....

I know this!! Its insane. The prices have dropped so much its incredible.

for $150K you can get a brand new, 3 bed/2bath garage, marble countertops, etc. Its awesome!! :clap2:

Its even different since you came... my dad came down and took down the fan over the country dining room table (lol) and put in a nice drop light... and we got a new high-top table... it looks nice... thinking of remodeling the kitchen but will wait to see if we look to buy bigger...

we're in no rush.. probably wait until next year to see how far the prices fall... :D

..i saw hairspray on sunday ..george wendt is playing edna turblad...it was fabulous...my favorite show ever...and ive seen a lot......ashley parker angel wasnt bad either surprisingly...

..random...why must one use a blinker in a right or left turn only lane....redundant!?

Its even different since you came... my dad came down and took down the fan over the country dining room table (lol) and put in a nice drop light... and we got a new high-top table... it looks nice... thinking of remodeling the kitchen but will wait to see if we look to buy bigger...

we're in no rush.. probably wait until next year to see how far the prices fall... :D

I'm looking forward to seeing it!

and you know its full at all times.. lol And we have a wine rack next to it full.. :D

LOL yessss...we have an 18 bottle wine fridge that is FULL...and a full wine rack. Lmao

I'll bring lots when I come. :pint: