Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed Exene Cervenka tonight to go out to dinner. :(

my level of punkness is slipping, man... multi-colored hair - gone, piercings - gone, distinguishing myself from "the man" - gone, when i joined the 401k ... at least the tats are forever. :)

:( . but you went out on a weeknight to see satoshi; that's rockin' it!

they just supercharged the fluorescent lights here at my work and i feel like i'm about to go under the knife. it's really unpleasant and oppressive. how about some warm light, people? ooouuucccchhhh :no::cuss: !!!!!!!!

..she is a lil kid...she prob shits herself and eats her boogers...that's pretty yuckie if u ask me...

I used to eat my boogers. No taste at all. Kind of dissapointing actually.

Now I just pick them and roll them into a small ball in between my fingers untill they become dry enough(sort of like clay) that I can flick them off. Usually at my cat.

..lmfao!.....best ...

Kate Moss is said to have smuggled drugs while spanning the globe by hiding cocaine, ecstasy and Rohypnol inside of a jewel-encrusted Faberge egg worth almost 115,000 dollars. She would allegedly take roofies to come down after coke and X fueled highs. A source tells the Sun UK about specific trips to South Africa and Cuba:

"She produced Rohypnol and Es out of this Faberge egg … She took two Rohypnol pills. We then lay in her bed chatting, then she passed out… She traveled the world with that egg."

Man, models who bring their own roofies, where the fuck are those parties happening. It's like the Super Wal-Mart of rape, everything there in one convenient location. You can't even … wait, Kate Moss has a 100,000 dollar Faberge egg? How the hell did that happen? How much money did that chick make? How did she do it? Because, lets be honest, Kate Moss is kind of ugly. And it's not like she has a special gift. Being good at modeling is like being good at eating cereal.

..lmfao!.....best ...

Kate Moss is said to have smuggled drugs while spanning the globe by hiding cocaine, ecstasy and Rohypnol inside of a jewel-encrusted Faberge egg worth almost 115,000 dollars. She would allegedly take roofies to come down after coke and X fueled highs. A source tells the Sun UK about specific trips to South Africa and Cuba:

"She produced Rohypnol and Es out of this Faberge egg … She took two Rohypnol pills. We then lay in her bed chatting, then she passed out… She traveled the world with that egg."

Man, models who bring their own roofies, where the fuck are those parties happening. It's like the Super Wal-Mart of rape, everything there in one convenient location. You can't even … wait, Kate Moss has a 100,000 dollar Faberge egg? How the hell did that happen? How much money did that chick make? How did she do it? Because, lets be honest, Kate Moss is kind of ugly. And it's not like she has a special gift. Being good at modeling is like being good at eating cereal.

she makes about 4 mil a year.

haha....that's it ...im hooked

Ashlee Simpson still looks like an ugly version of Jessica Simpson, and she looks like she bought her clothes at the airport, but this is still maybe as good as she's ever looked. Skinny chicks with big racks who stick out their tongue never goes out of style, and I appreciate her efforts, but even here she's like a Rubik's cube - you look at it from one angle and it looks pretty good, but then you realize that the rest of it is still a mess.