Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't imagine not working.. unless i was rich and could go play golf or the beach daily, i'd be so freakin' bored and going crazy..

yo cookie, my neighbors are looking to buy in the cape.. gonna put their condo up for sale... you can get some great deals on houses in your area right now.....

Yeah, Im bored as hell....I wish I did have a job, so Im looking for one. Id rather work than not.

Ive had sangria once and I was at a loss as to what it was...I mean I get its alcoholic and all....Hm, I may just look it up now that I reminded myself :)

Its a combo of wine, fruit, other liquor, juice and soda. IF you want a recipe i'll post one. :)

i love sangria...but it depends from where...i dont like it overly winey ...cause i hate red wine...we go to cuban petes..its a byo..they bring u the sangria and we add cheap red wine and brandy ...plus they have like 10 kinds of sangria......

ever have white sangria?

i love sangria...but it depends from where...i dont like it overly winey ...cause i hate red wine...we go to cuban petes..its a byo..they bring u the sangria and we add cheap red wine and brandy ...plus they have like 10 kinds of sangria......

ever have white sangria?

Yes I make white sangria ALL the time! I put peaches, apples, and frozen grapes in it too :drool:

Here's my redik delish sangria recipe...

In a LARGE size pitcher

2/3 red wine (use something cheap, carlo rossi sangria flavored or another red is good)

about a cup of ginger ale

cup of juice (pref orange and/or pineapple)

lots of brandy or tripple sec-whichever I have

sweeten with sugar or splenda to taste if you want. Depends on how sweet you like it.

*I slice oranges, limes, and lemons into rounds and put them in there.

Mix it alll up...let it sit for a bit...mix it again and serve over ice.

Viola~!

Then drink and you will be drunkie poo in minutes.

10.gif