Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

Be careful in bed with him, you have to consider his dietary limitations. Too much salt may be harmful to him so don't let him go down on you. Unless his doctor prescribed extra fish in his diet. If so, then let him go to town. But hopefully his dentures won't be loose, or he may have to go back inside to reclaim his teeth.

i just threw up in my mouth...

gross!!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayum. What does he have that I don't? Is he rich, Anna Nicole? ;)

Oh slick... you know i'll go to dinner with you anytime... but thats the problem.. Lola never has time :( I'm sooo busy.... Which isn't really a bad thing - i'm just a popular gal :laugh:

All these hot dates with 80 yr old's i pick up at the bank.... hell yeah.. you should have seen the other guys in the bank.. they were like no way is this chick gonna go out with this guy... :laugh: But why not? If he acts improper, i'll just kick his ass and steal his walker! LOL JK

The guys i'm dating now may get jealous of this older guy... i better not tell them about it :eek: I'll keep him on the downlow. LMFAO

Guest onisakura

Real Estate Paralegal for a firm on 59th & Park. I start next thursday. Amazing benefits and its a gorgeous office. I can't wait to start!!!