Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hair
dope... so you set your own schedule, huh? is that how you get so much vacation? what exactly do you do and how much do you charge? and are a lot of women coming in for short summer 'dos (i wanna keep my hair long this summer, but it's getting hot and annoying :unhappy: ...)?

sorry for all the questions - just curious :) .

...i dont get to set my own scedule which sucks ass......i work in a salon that has set hours.....i get paid salary+tips+commision....but i have to be there this time to this time on the days i work........but i get a few weeks vacation in the summer......

.. a few have been coming in for shorter ..but nothing crazy ...people are so attached to their hair it's insane....you wouldnt believe the reasoning i have to do to get some girls to cut 1 inch((which is nothing)) off of there super long hair........i hate it ...that kind of hair looks like shit when u dont cut it regularly..and it has no shape......i've actually told some i WILL NOT hilite them unless i can cut 2 inches off lol..

...i dont get to set my own scedule which sucks ass......i work in a salon that has set hours.....i get paid salary+tips+commision....but i have to be there this time to this time on the days i work........but i get a few weeks vacation in the summer......

.. a few have been coming in for shorter ..but nothing crazy ...people are so attached to their hair it's insane....you wouldnt believe the reasoning i have to do to get some girls to cut 1 inch((which is nothing)) off of there super long hair........i hate it ...that kind of hair looks like shit when u dont cut it regularly..and it has no shape......i've actually told some i WILL NOT hilite them unless i can cut 2 inches off lol..

I used to go to Panico in Ridgewood, sounds like that kind of salon.

I usually sit in the chair and let my stylists do what she thinks it's best..she never disappoints..

Guest onisakura
im not cutting my hair for like a year.. i'm trying to get it to grow long... i want to get it trimmed.. but then it stays like the same length forever.

i wish my hair grew fast!!

Actually it will grow better if you just get regular trims. I did that and i ended up having to cut off about 3 1/2 inches because it was all dead. About 6 weeks ago i decided to cut 9 inches off. LOVE IT. Long hair is overrated.

...ugh..performed minor surgery on my vert tragus that was growing out today .......hurt like a motherfuck......hopefully now my fever and headache and general ill feeling will go away ........now ..only a few weeks til it heals and i drive another large needle through it ..woot woot