Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Argentina/Buenos Aries:

stymie

Yeah so I booked a trip last night for a week in Argentina... stayin in BA... last week of March. Im really psyched... a friend of mine went recently and had a blast. The currency exchange is pretty damn good.... not lookin forward to a 12 hour flight but oh well. I know Im def taking a day trip to Uruguay and another to Montevideo but Id like to kno if theres anywhere else I should def hit up. Not goin down for a clubbin vaca but Ill def be hittin them up on the weekend.

Has anyone ever been to BA or Argentina? Reviews? Do's and dont's?

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks.

Yeah so I booked a trip last night for a week in Argentina... stayin in BA... last week of March. Im really psyched... a friend of mine went recently and had a blast. The currency exchange is pretty damn good.... not lookin forward to a 12 hour flight but oh well. I know Im def taking a day trip to Uruguay and another to Montevideo but Id like to kno if theres anywhere else I should def hit up. Not goin down for a clubbin vaca but Ill def be hittin them up on the weekend.

Thanks.

nice! have a good time. u goin solo, just to chill?

***** have you been thur?

No. My relatives from there Ive met in sicily. They speak spanish italian to me, I speak italian spanish to them. Between domani and manana I think we all have a blast. A girl I know here her mom leaves today for Argentina. Wonderfully nice people.

Just for your info, Montevideo is the capital of Uruguay. You can take the hydrofoil from B.A. to Montevideo along the Rio Plata. Outside Montevideo, there's not a whole lot to do except visit ranches. One of the few exceptions is Punta del Este, a ritzy beach resort down. Think French Riviera. Its a playground for filthy rich Americans and South Americans. Also, research Piriapolis. Oh, and eat steak...lots of steak. And consider taking a trip to the waterfalls in the south of Brazil bordering on Uruguay. The Igauzu Falls, I believe. There are buses that go there. Check out lonelyplanet.com

:ghey:

:laugh:

Sty-izzle...my g/f is goin with her sister her moms next week... I'll post a review once she gets back...they really know how to party (well duh, they are MY friends)

yeah but if she's your friend she prolly a fistpumper like you and we weren't looking to go to any juicehead conventions. :heart:

Thanks.

Montevideo is cool, but it's imperative that you go to Punta del Este.