Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dieting..

deeelite1

i used to be such a gym rat and very much in shape..

i haven't been able to work out in over a year due to a car accident and i feel flabby and not what im used to.

but by no means am I 'fat'

me too.

Then I moved to the suburbs, and between commuting to and from work, commute to the gym, and the fact that I tore my rotator cuff for the second time last year...

needless to say I don't make it to the gym anymore.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too.

Then I moved to the suburbs, and between commuting to and from work, commute to the gym, and the fact that I tore my rotator cuff for the second time last year...

needless to say I don't make it to the gym anymore.

I miss the gym more than I ever thought I would.

My father built and exercise room with machines and stuff but working out at home is just not the same if you ask me.

basically im just tired of all these girls falling for the way "wellness" or "beauty" is portrayed in media nowadays....

i personally think lohan looked better when she was heavier...i think the olsen twins look like tadpoles....lara flynn boyle needs a sandwich....with mayo....nicole ritchie looks like shes gona topple over with that big ass head of hers on those glued together sticks she calls a body...etc

basically im just tired of all these girls falling for the way "wellness" or "beauty" is portrayed in media nowadays....

i personally think lohan looked better when she was heavier...i think the olsen twins look like tadpoles....lara flynn boyle needs a sandwich....with mayo....nicole ritchie looks like shes gona topple over with that big ass head of hers on those glued together sticks she calls a body...etc

i agree....

agree 10000000000% serg

ur not kidding.

i used to be 110lbs soaking wet at 5'7" due to stress.

I NEED SOME STRESS IN MY LIFE!!!!

5'7" dam girl!!! u r like half a foot taller than me..

...geez somebody get a rack for me, u know one of them torture devices, I need gain some vertical inches pronto

dieting is not the same thing as starving... whoever put this diet together for you must not know very much about nutrition...

...agreed...i lost over 30lbs out here without being on a serious diet...i'll do that if i ever want to lose the last 15 or so, lol...but even then, it really is about nutrition and eating the right things in the right portions...d, if you are thinking long term, than you should ease into a way of eating that will last your lifetime...what you described aint it....good luck either way - post pics of your progress!...

I put it together and No I dont know much about it because its my first time.

Thanks for the input.:blank:

...lol....we are so alike...i dont care what anyone says...u know what works for your body ...and when i wanna drop fast i do have to practically starve......i can't stand lectures.......