Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*..i can see your bra....

misk

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I can't find the picture online but in today's post on page 19 there is a picture of Michelle Williams with some very large breasts rocking the "i can see your bra" look along side heath ledger...
hollywood will have hit a new low...

• 2 months later...
i hate fat girls attempting to dress sexy...trying to trick guys under the club lighting...they should know their role

They need some honest friends. So when they ask, 'how do I look?' they hear... "awful you fat fuck, wear something baggy."

...so true......but maybe in a white trash mindset that looks good.....maybe they have friends who honestly think its hot.......how come none of britneys friends are telling her to put some godamn clothes on her fat milky ass.....cause they are all skanky trailer hoes......

..i honestly think people have magic mirrors...there is this one chick ALL OVER club pic website.....the WORST boob job i have ever seen...abomination........looks like 2 bocce balls about to FALL OUT!....at least 1 foot between them ....

I too, thought it was gonna be about bra straps, a look that I enjoy from time to time. But, THAT looks ridiculous! Amazing to see how ppl interpret "sexy". They would look so much sexier just wearing the tank, and going braless, so boys could see their nipple outlines. meeeeOW. ;)

i got the same impression from the thread title. i'll wear a wifebeater tank & a black bra every once in a while. sometimes i'll even wear a corset under a jacket or something.

but pulling down my shirt to expose my bra (& stretch out my shirt) is way tacky for sure. thanx for the pix. they are funny as he||.

why do girls think its cute to wear clothes that match their friends? how sheeplike is it to call early to make sure u match.

sometimes i will ask the ladies if there was a sale. i'm gonna get punched in the mouth for that one day. lol