Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*..i can see your bra....

misk

Guest onisakura
its hot; on some girls. (in a club or something, but if someone showed up wearing that to the office; id fire them.) i like it in the summer time when girls wear hanes tshirt with black bra underneath...

I like a wifebeater with a dark bra, thats hot. And i really dont like how they are displaying their bras in those pics. I think it would look a lot classier and be way more subtle to have one of those fancy bras or better yet a corset type one under a sharp jacket.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...dark bra with a wifebeater is completely different...u cant even compare the two....this look is never hot...it is stupid......unless u are dancing in a cage at the club i don't need to see your ENTIRE bra..

...dark bra with a wifebeater is completely different...u cant even compare the two....this look is never hot...it is stupid......unless u are dancing in a cage at the club i don't need to see your ENTIRE bra..

exactly.. show some cleveage but the whole bra? gheyyyyyyyyyy

i'll be happy when they lose the bra all together...

just that low shirt... some fake boobs poppin out defying gravity... it'll be great... and there will be a party... and we will play bumper boobs riding the backs of fake boobed bitches...

oh yeah...

love the wifebeater with dark bra... or no bra...

... :)

...some kid came through my restaurant the other day with spiked hair, a sleeveless AE shirt and pinstripe white cotton pants...wtf is wrong with people?...oh and i love me some girls in wifebeaters - with or without bras...

when i saw the title of this thread, i thought it was gonna be a complaint about seeing bra straps or dark bras through light shirts (i like the black bra/white wife-beater thing). i had NO idea it was something as utterly ridiculous and idiotic as this. misk, i sincerely owe you an apology.

I too, thought it was gonna be about bra straps, a look that I enjoy from time to time. But, THAT looks ridiculous! Amazing to see how ppl interpret "sexy". They would look so much sexier just wearing the tank, and going braless, so boys could see their nipple outlines. meeeeOW. ;)

I too, thought it was gonna be about bra straps, a look that I enjoy from time to time. But, THAT looks ridiculous! Amazing to see how ppl interpret "sexy". They would look so much sexier just wearing the tank, and going braless, so boys could see their nipple outlines. meeeeOW. ;)

...pics?...

LOL I can see the resemblance.

Those girls look like fucking tools with their bra's hanging out. GROSS!

..i don't even think we can say HANGING OUT ....cause that is an understatement.......let's go with BROADCAST...yea.....