Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEMPTATIONS and TSETTOS

Only 138 days left for the best club to reopen. And I'm not saying its the best club because of the venue. Nope it's all about the best crowd, best vibe, and great music. I cant wait I'm already getting sick if the city. If I go to Exit,SF,LL, or Roxy 3 weeks in a row I can't go back for another 3 weeks, but I can go to Tempts 12 weeks straight and not get sick of it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

temptations is without a doubt the best club in the world.. no city club will ever have a vibe like tempts. i cant wait and neither can 2000 others, dennys ready and the people are ready.. no other club like it.. as for tranza save your faggot sarcasm and go back to your drug addict vinyl punk.. you would never show your face in tempts

temptskid i hear you bro. not only the best vibe,crowd,and music but g, and mirrors in bathrooms also. i think denny is going to open up with the "umpa lompa how many caps o g till you drop" remix 45 mins long produced by jp. my second cousin joey talked two jersey joel and they might put a rack of curlbars in the bathroom, fucking a awsome, oops sorry for the bad language. i'm already stocking up on wax for my blk iroc-z with t-topps and a braw. hey me and my boys got a house the first left after tempts 5 houses to the right if any of you all want to stop by for the pregame before tempts. stop by like around 10pm if so we usually hit tempts at 11pm, but bring your own spotter and eye wear. we have a kick ass gym and tanning bed in our yard. and if you got any g bring that to.

thank you

juiceboy

~~~NEEDLES~~~READY~~~PREPARE~~~THE~~~JUICE~~~

Originally posted by a-tip:

temptations is without a doubt the best club in the world.. no city club will ever have a vibe like tempts. i cant wait and neither can 2000 others, dennys ready and the people are ready.. no other club like it.. as for tranza save your faggot sarcasm and go back to your drug addict vinyl punk.. you would never show your face in tempts

Ok.. Now lets go over this..

"temptations is without a doubt the best club in the world.. no city club will ever have a vibe like tempts."

Right..

"i cant wait and neither can 2000 others, dennys ready and the people are ready.."

All from Newark..

"as for tranza save your faggot sarcasm and go back to your drug addict vinyl punk"

cwm13.gif

"you would never show your face in tempts"

Yes your right.. Why go all the way down into the depths of New jersey when I can get a dose of Tempts at World every single saturday night??

cwm3.gif

A-Tip you are the FUCKING man, and dont let anyone else tell you different..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I've never been there.. What is it like?

IMO, I used to go there a lot Summer of 1999 & this past summer I felt it wasn't as good, the times I was there I found it to be too packed to really dance most of the time & I'm not really a big fan of Tsettos but the vibe in that place is REALLY HIGH energy, it's primarily his fanbase & it shows & they go nuts. It's on the Jersey shore & is open in the summer. The crowd is similar to what you'd find at World. A lot of North Jersey musclehead types & their female counter parts.

Before everyone starts bashing, "you couldn't get into tempts", "you're skinny raver from Twilo" blah, blah, etc, etc, etc read the first thing I wrote --> IMO

DEF. MY FAVORITE CLUB BECAUSE IT ONLY COMES AROUND IN THE SUMMER AND THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO GOOD.THIS WILL BE MY 4TH YEAR THERE,BUT I DON'T THINK I WILL BE THERE EVERY WEEKEND LIKE I USED TO CAUSE I WILL BE IN SCHOOL THIS SUMMER,SUCKS HUH.TEMPTS IS DENNY'S HOME,AND THATS THE ONLY PLACE HE PLAYS WELL AT,JUST MY OPINION.I HAVEN'T BEEN TO WORLD,BUT ALL I HEAR IS BAD THINGS.OH WELL,CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

spiraltree.gif Happy Holidays Everyone spiralnite.gif

The vibe at TEMPTS is AMAZING!!! I agree - definitely a place I could go to 12-14 weeks straight and not get sick of it. I can't do the city every weekend anymore - it is such a chore! I don't know what it is but - when I go to Tempts- I just never have a bad time. Of course there's the juiceheads with their shirts off and their stubbly arms, and their siliconed girlfriends, BUT WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!! It's about the music - and Denny just plays OFF THE HOOK every weekend. And for the comments made by tranza- not even worht a response..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I've never been there.. What is it like?

If you think the vibe at SF is great times it by 100 ant that = the vibe at Tempts. I think SF is the only thing closes. I like Exit's venue and the music is good but you cant get a vibe there to many diffrent groups, I only like going there witha large group of people.

I think Tsettos was good the times I heard him at World,Exit,and Abyss but he is unfucking real at Tempts, like said before its' his homebase and he ain't no way in hell going to let his fans down. What I like the most about Tsettos is each week he would take a song that I would really like and know how to work. Tease you with take it away bring back hard,mixed with some fucking hard ass beats.He would tear it up with "sweet mercuy me" mixed in perfect with "moving up".

Most of the assholes that bust on denny never heard him at Tempts. And most that bust on Tempts never ever whent there more than once if even but if they did they must of been on crack because you will not see as much energy anywhere else. Most people that do bust on it are inscure about themselves.

I will admit it gets to packed in there most times but it's worth it.

where else but Tempts can you hook up like this!! Also as a woman, you can conveniently sneek into the guys bathroom. You can enjoy great stage dancing by Hong Kong Phooey, wear flowers in your hair and start a trend, and always count on great bartender humor.

If you have to wait on line , you might as welll go to xs because your nobody who belongs in TEMPTS. Denny makes the whole club.

PS. SUNDAY NITES RULE!!!!!

temtations sucks... used to go there in high school cwm25.gif denny sucks. i went to high school with him in ocean township... what an asshole. cwm23.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!

The thing I didn't like about it was the cover...$20?!??!!?? I mean c'mon for a venue thats so far away from the inflated hype of NYC clubs I would think it would be a lil cheaper...IMHO. And yes I have been there more than once this past summer cwm32.gif . I also used to go to Headliners (pls don't bash cwm5.gif ) and DJias for the most part of the summer.

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

there's a reason for the pricey cover. that 20 bucks, plus gas, plus tunnel/bridge, plus parkway tolls adds up to over 30 beans. it's to keep all you low-life city scum out of the 'burbs.

------------------

do what i want to do, say what i want to say, be what i want to be....free

Originally posted by soulshaker:

there's a reason for the pricey cover. that 20 bucks, plus gas, plus tunnel/bridge, plus parkway tolls adds up to over 30 beans. it's to keep all you low-life city scum out of the 'burbs.

yeah, because seaside heights is very particular about who they let in??

you must be high man, one thing would fix that town, and it's spelled NEPALM!!!!!!!

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Oh WOW! You must have been a really KEWLLLL high schooler!!! rolleyes.gif

Hey! I know you....K-Car right??? It sounds like you got some personal issues with Denny. What did he kick your ass in gym or something?? confused.gif

Originally posted by k_car:

temtations sucks... used to go there in high school cwm25.gif denny sucks. i went to high school with him in ocean township... what an asshole. cwm23.gif

Originally posted by bumparella:

Oh WOW! You must have been a really KEWLLLL high schooler!!! rolleyes.gif

Hey! I know you....K-Car right??? It sounds like you got some personal issues with Denny. What did he kick your ass in gym or something?? confused.gif

sorry, don't know you persnally, so no offense to you

cwm30.gif if you ask most people that went to ocean township hs and knew him, most of them would agree with me. very arrogant and rude to people... maybe he's changed (i hope so), but when i ran into him in my college days, he was worse. i think djing got really into his head...

and PA-LEASE, one back kick to the head and it's over... but i'm too old to fight now.

peace... let's just give it a rest.

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!