Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:: Itinerary - Vegas 2006 ::

lalate

Alot of people ask for not just insight about clubs but itineraries on where to go.

Here are some factors to consider.

1) Music

2) Scene

3) *** Do you like to move around to several clubs per night or not

4) *** Do you like to do afterhours, and if so, how late

5) Can you party hard consecutive nights.

Here is what we suggest. Feel free to add other suggestions.

Pre Party Party Stops:

Night: Any

Venue: Mix

Hotel: The Hotel

Map Point: 1

Normal Hours Party Stops:

Night: Monday

Venue: Foundation Room ("Godspeed")

Hotel: Mandalay Bay

Map Point: 1

or

Night: Monday

Venue: Jet

Hotel: Mirage

Map Point: 9

Night: Tuesday

Venue: Pure

Hotel: Caesars

Map Point: 8

or

Night: Tuesday

Venue: Tao

Hotel: Venetian

Map Point: 10

Night: Wednesday

Venue: Tangerine

Hotel: TI

Map Point: 11

Night: Thursday

Venue: Tao ("Worship")

and/or

Night: Thursday

Venue: Tryst

Hotel: Wynn

Map Point: 12

Night: Friday

and/or

and/or

Venue: Jet

Hotel: Mirage

Map Point: 9

and/or

Venue: Body English

Hotel: HR

Map Point: 4

and/or

Venue: Ice

Hotel: freestanding

Map Point: 13

and/or

Venue: OPM

Hotel: Forum Shops

Night: Saturday

Map Point: `0

and/or

Venue: Ice

Hotel: freestanding

Map Point: 13

and/or

Venue: OPM

Hotel: Forum Shops

and/or

Venue: Pure

Hotel: Ceasars

Night: Sunday (daytime)

Venue: Rehab opens end of April

Night: Sunday

and/or

Venue: Body English

Early Afterhours Party Stops:

Venue: Centrifuge

Hotel: MGM

Map Point: 3

Venue: Teatro

Hotel: MGM

Map Point: 3

Venue: Rainbow

Map Point: 5

Afterhours Party Stops:

Night: Thursday (new), Friday, Saturday

Venue: Empire

Map Point: 6

Venue: Seamless

Map Point: np

Late Afterhours Party Stops:

Venue: Drais

Hotel: Barbary Coast

Map Point: 7

map2.gif

Great post bro!! I just want to add that two of the regular hour spots have specific niches. Ice generally caters to people who enjoy electronic dance music. OPM caters to a diverse well dressed urban crowd who enjoy straight hip-hop, reggae and r&b. The other clubs are newer, expensively laid out, and generally offer a mix of different musics in different rooms, catering primarily to an attractive mainstream crowd.

Thanks for the heads up about the Thurs Afterhours @ Empire. Added that.

MW - thanks for the nice comments bro :rock:

Pure -

it does amazing promotion, regularly, for Tuesdays. The caliber of the celebrity hosts they bring in on Tuesdays is A+. Many local industry people luv to go there on Tuesday right from work. If your trip does not include a Tuesday but does include a weekend and you want to do Pure, do it on Saturday.

Thanks for the heads up about the Thurs Afterhours @ Empire. Added that.

MW - thanks for the nice comments bro :rock:

Pure -

it does amazing promotion, regularly, for Tuesdays. The caliber of the celebrity hosts they bring in on Tuesdays is A+. Many local industry people luv to go there on Tuesday right from work. If your trip does not include a Tuesday but does include a weekend and you want to do Pure, do it on Saturday.

Good to know ;) thx man!

Good to know ;) thx man!

No prob.

I would hope we could hear in the thread some more insight on where people like to preparty and get their pregame drink on. Even pre-pre party. I recall, while not neccessarily strong drinks, the pool bartenders at Ballys were the bomb, so friggen nice, throwing me and some random walk up chick free/excess shots at 4 pm in the afternoon the day of Tao's grand opening jusst we were cool and kick it about spirits and sht.

So assuming posse likes House Muzik...

Sunday Night...

Tryst on Sunday night after Rehab?

Or just go to Seamless 1AM or so?

Monday Night....

Foundation is Foundation....But Joey M at Jet is so enticing.

What place is more crowded/the better party now---Jet or Foundation?

Thanks.

Jay C

So assuming posse likes House Muzik...

Sunday Night...

Tryst on Sunday night after Rehab?

Or just go to Seamless 1AM or so?

Monday Night....

Foundation is Foundation....But Joey M at Jet is so enticing.

Thanks.

Jay C

Go to Seamless at 4 am.

(Of course, lol, only the true heroes of stamina can party from afternoon Sunday nonstop at Rehab at Hard Rock to Tryst at Wynn / or BE at HR to closing at 9 am at Seamless Monday morning.

Yet again ... for people that live in neighboring markets, coming in Sunday, getting a lineup this good, and the best priced rooms on Sunday for the week, and stumbling back to the airplane Monday afternoon - thats pretty hot.... but then again ....

... if you are really nuts / out your mind / motivated / have amazing stamina / other for great music and people, you'll come in Sunday at around 2 am, do Empire Afterhours, then Drais, then check in to your room, then sleep, then Rehab, then Tryst, then Seamless, fly home, sleep afternoon Monday to Tuesday morning, then go back to work back home Tuesday morning :D ) :rofl:

It is hard to make this comparison because both venues have very different atmospheres. The Foundation Room is a lounge with a very laid back feel to it, where Jet has more of a "party" feel. In my opinion, patrons of Jet seem like people that come out to party hard into the early hours of the morning, drinking, dancing, getting crazy, etc. Patrons of the Foundation Room go out to have a good time, but the atmosphere tends to tone things down, making everyone more relaxed.

MrVIP -- definitely agree with the general assessment of crowd and atmosphere at both Foundation and Jet. For house music fans both have great DJs, but Foundation's house room is definitely more geared around socializing, wheras Jet's house room leans towards the partying.

But how are the crowds at Foundation these days? Pre-Jet, the place was absolutely PACKED for every Monday night. Since NYE however I've run into a bunch of people at Jet that used to make Foundation their regular haunt. From what I've heard they still pull solid crowds, but it's not wall-to-wall packed like it used to be... which to be honest, that makes Foundation on Monday all the better.

I have to admit I haven't been to Foundation since December, so I'm working purely on hearsay (but hey, that's what this board really is).

I agree foundation room is the hottest party for the wealthier or wanna be crowd, its a laid back chill spot. Great place for a relaxing cigar type area. Jet is just smoking on mon nights. Its a great vibe great place to dance and not getting packed like pure or body english. Pure, body english and tryst are getting to the point that if you dont have a table , they are almost uncomfortable.

Everyone has talked about seamless, but as to not rag on them, the afterhours party isnt all that. Its good to go see half naked women dancing, but as far as a party place, i dont feel the vibe. Anyone on the board actually go there

Everyone has talked about seamless, but as to not rag on them, the afterhours party isnt all that. Its good to go see half naked women dancing, but as far as a party place, i dont feel the vibe. Anyone on the board actually go there

I have to disagree with this comment. We went to the grand opening of the Monday night afterhours at Seamless and it was slammed within the first hour. They have a great turnout of patrons, which include not only tourists, but also a large number of people who work in the scene. Seamless is a beautiful venue that has beautiful dancers, great music, and a great crowd.

Hey mr vip have you been up there since. I went up there on 3 different occasions cause of service industry thing one night. I got there at 12 one night and could night find a seat. Employees were not very helpful. I called one of the upty ups that i know next time and had bottle waiting for me and 5 guests on a sat night. We arrived at 130 or so, stayed till 6. 3 of the ladies that were with maxim and my group of ladies were the hottest girls in the place, most any place. I love the fact of a strip club turning the idea and yes the place is a gorgeous strip club, but its not a lounge

Hey mr vip have you been up there since. I went up there on 3 different occasions cause of service industry thing one night. I got there at 12 one night and could night find a seat. Employees were not very helpful. I called one of the upty ups that i know next time and had bottle waiting for me and 5 guests on a sat night. We arrived at 130 or so, stayed till 6. 3 of the ladies that were with maxim and my group of ladies were the hottest girls in the place, most any place. I love the fact of a strip club turning the idea and yes the place is a gorgeous strip club, but its not a lounge

Perhaps I wasn't clear in my last post. I am commenting on the afterhours side of Seamless that starts after 4:00 a.m., and not specifically the strip club hours. We actually have been there since the opening and although we agree that the environment is different from other afterhours spots, it still draws a good crowd. You mentioned that you got to the club one night and couldn't find a seat. Isn't it the goal of every club to be packed? We're sorry that you had a bad experience with seating and employees, but maybe it was just an "off" night. We have always had good experiences, and been treated very well by the hosts and managers of Seamless.