Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will this forum ever become what it once was?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onisakura
now you opened the flood gates.

Nah, its old news. No one really cares anymore, I was making a joke.

thanks for the edit slick...i'll talk to the guys and see if you should be allowed back in...i don't think they are too fond of your shitty computer and how it keeps throwing you out every 2 minutes either.

:laugh: What is CP chat now, a fraternity? I'm sorry about the booting problem, my AIM simply sucks. That shit never happens in IM convos. But as far as the cut and paste, there were no CP people in that part of the chat anyway, just some Honda guys that none of you knew and didn't know who invited them in. They chased everyone out of the room and then they were proud of that, and that's what your peeps are getting upset over me posting? Please. I'm not gonna feel like a dick over that, not when some of you guys are notorious for reposting private messages and emails you get from others, as a joke on the board. I just followed your example is all. So thanks for the intitial invite, but don't worry about it man, you don't need to send me any more invites. :aright:

:laugh: What is CP chat now, a fraternity? I'm sorry about the booting problem, my AIM simply sucks. That shit never happens in IM convos. But as far as the cut and paste, there were no CP people in that part of the chat anyway, just some Honda guys that none of you knew and didn't know who invited them in. They chased everyone out of the room and then they were proud of that, and that's what your peeps are getting upset over me posting? Please. I'm not gonna feel like a dick over that, not when some of you guys are notorious for reposting private messages and emails you get from others, as a joke on the board. I just followed your example is all. So thanks for the intitial invite, but don't worry about it man, you don't need to send me any more invites. :aright:

i cant believe what i'm reading

i'm sick of people complaining about how much the forum sucks. if you think it's lame, make an effort to improve it; seems simple enough to me.

but there has become an environment here of thread ridicule or just overall negativity, where people in general are just down on everyone else's threads, and i think that keeps people from starting them. people should feel free to start silly threads; they used to be half of this forum, and part of what i think made it so much fun.

huh?

Guest gabo

am I the only one thats not in this chatroom?