Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do we all look like (Pics) post em!!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SICK CREW~! icon13.gif

like three of them i just met that night.... gotta look deep into the archives of Myspace for a pic of the complete crew lol i await further criticism on whatever pic i post then too.... people like to talk around here (its a pic thread, you fucks)

that would imply i care... go that way.

some people on this site need to trip into a puddle of AIDS... may all your genetilia ache you when you urinate

im still searching for your point..... brb......

nope didnt find it........

you comming out for Calderone?

I notice you keep refering to calderone, what about shelter? Hear calderone next month lol.

Me and good friend Robyn a tru veteran, she started going to Factory in 95.

You know me and how i am when it comes to history, Technically the original soundfactory on 27th street closed in 1995 and the spot on 46th street didnt open till 1997. So do you mean she use to go to juniors party? Or just jp? An

that would imply i care... go that way.

god damnnn i notice u got a big fuckin mouth and you need to learn to shut up already! don't be hating on people when you don't even know half of them, thought u were smarter then that but i guess thats a given that ur not, go get urself a manicure and a fake tan already

god damnnn i notice u got a big fuckin mouth and you need to learn to shut up already! don't be hating on people when you don't even know half of them, thought u were smarter then that but i guess thats a given that ur not, go get urself a manicure and a fake tan already

You got FUCKING Suuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrved!!!

lmao...

You got FUCKING Suuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrved!!!

hahaha how did i get "served"? lol when her statement wasn't even directed towards me u crack head, theres some serious lack of communication skills among some people here..... fuck outta here with that bullshyt! u want a biscuit? do everyone a favor go home, take a book and learn how to read for fuck sakes.

Guest onisakura
congrats to carmine09 on the 19 pager... good job!!

So....um hi there, how ya doin sexy?? Youre awfully cute. Whats your name?