Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tell something unique about your past...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was first chair trumpet player.

i was also on the us swim team.

I was also on the swim team for ten years

I was 12th in the state in my event (100 yard butterfly) my sophmore year of high school

I was arrested before at age 17, don't you wish you could know what for...

I have only ever dated two guys in my life...

When i was a teenager younger than 16 we use to be all into go-carts.. We would build them, and put lawnmower engines in them.. Well those were too slow, so we use to case out peoples homes and break into their garages and steal there snowblowers... We would bring them somewhere and take off the engines and leave the rest to rot... The snowblowers lead to other things to steal.. Next thing we are joy riding in stolen cars.. Finally got pinched at 15 in rosevelt field parking lot trying to steal another car. Cops beat the fuck outta us and wound up in jail. I was lucky and got off b/c i was under 16.. 3 older friends got 15 days in county...

i got brought in when i was 15.. we got pulled over with booze in the car. my parents had to come pick me up at the cop shop.. they were not happy campers that night.. lol I got grounded for 6 weeks. sucked!

nice! what are your times? i hate butterfly. for the im i would kick the first half under so i would not get a dq, take two or three stokes and go into back... until i found you can take a breath on your side, for some reason that made it easier on the shoulders for me.

I was also on the swim team for ten years

I was 12th in the state in my event (100 yard butterfly) my sophmore year of high school

I have only ever dated two guys in my life...

Guest onisakura
i sang on five albums when i was a kid; i've heard myself on the radio and once in toys 'r' us :funny: !!! i also sang in a chorus at the getty center in l.a.

hello kitty gave me a microwave :D .

o, and i can't swim :rolleyes::tongue: .

I sang in the Candlelight Processional at the Epcot Center one christmas. Over 400 people in the choir and it is one of my most memorable experiences.

When I was a sophomore in high school there was a rumor going around that our female gym teacher (hot, btw) was fooling around with some seniors. So one day I decided to kick it to her. I feigned a groin injury (brilliant, i know) in football practice (she was also the trainer or someshit) just so I could get her alone in her office. Somehow I leaned over to try and kiss her and she pulled away and was like WTH ARE YOU DOING?!!? So I told her about the rumors and shes all like "=/"

nevertheless i never got to actually hook up with her.

funny this is though, that year I almost never dressed for gym and she still gave me 4 B's for each quarter(?) I forgot what we used to call it.

nice! what are your times? i hate butterfly. for the im i would kick the first half under so i would not get a dq, take two or three stokes and go into back... until i found you can take a breath on your side, for some reason that made it easier on the shoulders for me.

Around a 1:02 for the 100 yards, I was also a 500 yard freestyler would do that in the low 6 minutes...