Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, this is a good topic (Jonathan Peters)

Dress Nice - No Hats For Guys

Shirts On Boys - At All Times

21 And Over

For Tables Call Zev - At 212 209 7500.

Jp Goes On At 8 Pm Sharp he Will Not Hold Back ,,

If You Get A Ticket Now You Must Be On Line Before 12 Am

You Can Buy Tickets At The Door ,

Tix Will Not Go Higher Then $50 ....thats My Word.

If This Party Goes Well We Will Be There In May ,major Theme Night

Anyone Caught Doing Anything Out Of Line Will Be Banned Forever,

Take Care Of Eachother. Please .

Closing Time Is In ? If Everyone Wants To Stay Open Later .make Sure Everyone Is Good .you Know What I Mean .

I Would Get There No Later Then 9 Pm .

We Will Be Filming A New Dvd That Night .

There Will BE Fruit, Candy And Food Late Night ,

Jp Is In Studio Right Now Working On New Tracks Just For This Night .

Be Nice To Everyone Show Pacha That Jp Fans Are The Greatest Fans In The World .. DRESS GOOD FOR THE 15TH

Now i just spoke to my friend jen and she said that JP will be "TRYING" to change his image, and this is one tactic to do so as of now.. I for one can't dance in shoes because of the back of the heals. 2. how can you change your style and expect to have all your JP fans to change with you ? sounds like a down fall to me, anyone have some input here?... :blank:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:

That shit is what cracks me up the most!!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!!!! Its all such a joke!!!!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

sounds like when SF first opened.. Same shit great party

They need to loose the knucklead factor

21 And Over

Closing Time Is In ? If Everyone Wants To Stay Open Later .make Sure Everyone Is Good .you Know What I Mean .

Be Nice To Everyone Show Pacha That Jp Fans Are The Greatest Fans In The World .. DRESS GOOD FOR THE 15TH

Now i just spoke to my friend jen and she said that JP will be "TRYING" to change his image, and this is one tactic to do so as of now.. I for one can't dance in shoes because of the back of the heals. 2. how can you change your style and expect to have all your JP fans to change with you ? sounds like a down fall to me, anyone have some input here?... :blank:

wtf do you know you said you only been listenin to house music for a year stfu

1st off 2 years, and 2nd I have seen a ton of Djs in that time, and have learned a lot, I know that the 5 or 6 times I have seen JP, it was worse that the time proir. So you STFU!!!! Like I said b4, the man has become a joke, and this post by his managment proves it!!!!

Go listen to Deep Throat looped for 45 min, it prob reminds you of the great times you have blowing you gaylover!!!!

We all can prob name at least half the tracks he is gonna drop, not even counting the classics!

The man has become a joke!

Shut the FUCK UP already and stop bashing the guy. I'm not a fan of his anymore but I don't respond to every single thread about JP like you do. You're so negative and sooooo god damn annoying. There are people who like his music and if you like Deep Dish then respond to their threads....better yet just post on their message board.

thanks.

Shut the FUCK UP already and stop bashing the guy. I'm not a fan of his anymore but I don't respond to every single thread about JP like you do. You're so negative and sooooo god damn annoying. There are people who like his music and if you like Deep Dish then respond to their threads....better yet just post on their message board.

thanks.

I have said it once, Ill say it again, When it comes to him, my blood boils

i dont understand what the big deal is about the certain few hating on this party... if you have so much negativity for it so then DON'T FUCKEN COME!!!!!noones puttin a gun to your head and def dont care for the ones with will go anyways and criticize it no matter how the party turned up so why don't all of you just STFU and wait to see how this party turns out, cause your all gonna be there... people turn into fucken prophets thinking they know everything :rolleyes:

21 And Over

cant wait!!!:clap::rock::clap2: JP!

i dont understand what the big deal is about the certain few hating on this party... if you have so much negativity for it so then DON'T FUCKEN COME!!!!!noones puttin a gun to your head and def dont care for the ones with will go anyways and criticize it no matter how the party turned up so why don't all of you just STFU and wait to see how this party turns out, cause your all gonna be there... people turn into fucken prophets thinking they know everything :rolleyes:

b dont even waste ur energy!! i tried many of times... just u know u enjoy urself!! and thats all that matters bro!!