Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok, this is a good topic (Jonathan Peters)

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u used to hate jon..u guys almost fought..a couple of mths ago u become best friends

u talked shit about rayrays....thought that when i fucked with him was funny..now ur buddy buddy

now go ahead and deny all this

and yes im quoting myself

lets not 4get Daniella...u used to rip her apart..now ur her biggest fan..

again..go deny this

Guest onisakura
Can I please ask:

WHEN IS TALKING ABOUT JP CONSIDERED A 'GOOD TOPIC'?

If there is only one thing I have learned from CP it is that JP is about as "above ground" as one can get (versus something that might be considered 'underground').

Yeah but if he keeps on the same (supposed) path, soon he'll be below ground. As opposed to "underground".

When did I ever say he's my favorite DJ.. if you reread..youll see that I said "he's not my cup of tea". And the drug angle is stupid.. i've seen enough G'ed out people at parties for JP, DT, Sasha & Digweed, and Deep Dish..

the drug excuse is tired. Just face it, some people have other taste than you. Why do you people consistantly try to argue that?

Who are your favorite Dj's btw?

Congrats for seeing people do drugs at a party in NYC. Now, tell me was there 75% of the people at the party on drugs? Chances are they werent. SF was a proven drug den, hence it's downfall. Yes, you're right. You've seen people g'd out at crobar for those dj's. Ive had a kid g out right next to me at Gypsy Tea for Boris on Super Bowl sunday. But you're missing the point. These people aren't proclaiming these guys are the greatest thing to ever grace NYC because of their "SICK 45 MINUTE SUPER REMIX OF DEEP KEMICAL VS. LET THE SUNSHINE IN". JP is a has-been. He's a greedy son of a bitch and an ego-maniac like I said. He cares about noone but himself and his money. Out of the booth, he's 20x worse. Ask anyone who's ever worked for him who doesn't think he's a god. He's a mediocre DJ at

best

I never discredited him for his parties, they are a fucking blast, that's if you like to get f'd up. If you're a sober guy and you go for the music, save your money. The crowd is ugly and they don't know shit about music. But as a party and an atmosphere, it's legendary. He, as a DJ, however, sucks. This is what I believe irks CP people about JP and his crowd, because they ONLY listen to JP most of the time. Check out the JPE board, where they throw their own fecal matter at you if you mention another DJ or another song that JP doesn't spin.

And I always wondered, how the FUCK do you worship a DJ who plays the SAME FUCKING SET 95% of the time he's behind the decks?

End of story.

:nopity: wow guys, 13 pages of this....shows how much everyone is on JP's sack nicee

:aright: :aright: :aright:

So...this proves what? <3 when JP fans reach for anything they can to say he's a god. "HE HAS PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HIM ALLLLL THE TIME!! HE PACKS OUT HIS PARTIES ALLL THE TIME!!! HIS ASKING PRICE IS 10-20k!!!!! HES A GOD!!!!"

Do me a favor. I want you to go to a JP party and try to last more than 3 hours there before blood shoots out your nose from hearing bullshit for three hours. I guarantee you don't last.

I said it b4 i'll say it again, JP is very popular amongst his fans only and his 7yr residency will be looked upon in the history books as really nothing significant. What did that 7yr residency contribute to the global scene, what djs came out from that crowd that are huge,who beyond his tri state area goes to see him at other gigs? The only thing he taught people was how to go thru it (cheap attempt at joke) now that aside, i know his parties are fun and mean something to people, so thats cool for them.

But again take a dj like danny tenaglias 5 yrs residency and compare it to significance to jps 7yr and well theres no competition or comparison. Look at how much LARRY LEVAN and the PARADISE GARAGE 19yrs after closing is still talked about in the industry. When people in the industry speak of SOUNDFACTORY their usually talking about the 27th street location during the late 80s',early 90s.

I said it b4 i'll say it again, JP is very popular amongst his fans only and his 7yr residency will be looked upon in the history books as really nothing significant. What did that 7yr residency contribute to the global scene, what djs came out from that crowd that are huge,who beyond his tri state area goes to see him at other gigs? The only thing he taught people was how to go thru it (cheap attempt at joke) now that aside, i know his parties are fun and mean something to people, so thats cool for them.

But again take a dj like danny tenaglias 5 yrs residency and compare it to significance to jps 7yr and well theres no competition or comparison. Look at how much LARRY LEVAN and the PARADISE GARAGE 19yrs after closing is still talked about in the industry. When people in the industry speak of SOUNDFACTORY their usually talking about the 27th street location during the late 80s',early 90s.

dont you get sick of repeating yourself 900 times

Do me a favor. I want you to go to a JP party and try to last more than 3 hours there before blood shoots out your nose from hearing bullshit for three hours. I guarantee you don't last.

Face it, you are clueless champ. I have stayed for 16 hours at a JP party completely sober, and had the time of my life (no pun intended). We're not all crackheads, and Jonathan CAN turn it out.

Face it, you are clueless champ. I have stayed for 16 hours at a JP party completely sober, and had the time of my life (no pun intended). We're not all crackheads, and Jonathan CAN turn it out.

completly sober :laugh: yeah right :laugh:

Guest onisakura

I'm sorry, who stays at a club for 16 hours straight completely sober? Youre telling me that in that whole time you didn't even have a drink? I find that very hard to believe. Besides, i need a drink the minute i see one of those guidos start to do the shuffle at Pacha, let alone a clubfull of them.

u used to hate jon..u guys almost fought..a couple of mths ago u become best friends

u talked shit about rayrays....thought that when i fucked with him was funny..now ur buddy buddy

now go ahead and deny all this

best friends with jon? we just post on the same messageboard..i wouldnt exactly call us friends..

and i still think rayray is a loudmouth and can be obnoxious - look at this thread... but hes friends with one of my friends..so no need to proceed with childish drama.

everyone you are friendly with on here you consider a friend..

thats the difference between us..