Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What time is everyone gettin to PACHA for JP?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also please call NYPD and confirm that if they raid Pacha before you finish up your bottle, they would let you take it with you :)

Speaking of potential raids, where would everyone go in case cops throw us out?

I can answer your question about the bottles because I was there when pacha was raided on their opening night. They told everyone to leave but it takes a long time to empty a club, so the people with bottles were just told to drink them up as fast as they could. And no they couldn't take the bottles with them.

Let's hope that jp's party is run just as organized and efficiently as pacha's opening night was lol

First time I was in Crobar, they took away a bottle that was almost full because it was 4 or 5 in the morning or whatever and people weren't allowed to drink anymore. Now we learned to order bottled water and pour vodka into water bottles when they are about to bring us the check.

So the lesson is: if you're ordering a table @ Pacha, order bottled water right away :)

Im at Pacha 4 months ago for Morillo, I say to the jerkoff selling t shirts near coatcheck "Im surprised your not selling SF shirts, all bitchy the fag says "this is Pacha not factory, everyone gottta get over it" I respond "its only a matter time before you guys have the "JP returns to factory party" asshole says "never"

True Story, not giving myself too much credit, most regulars on this boaard would have predicted the samething, it was just this yuppie fuck being so smuggish, he gave the girl with th SF tatoo the dirtiest look ever thats what started the conversation, now what do these asses have to say for themselves????

Guest gabo
he gave the girl with th SF tatoo the dirtiest look ever thats what started the conversation, now what do these asses have to say for themselves????
please dear God! You are joking about the SF tattoo right?